FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone Watching?  (Read 3981 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Anyone Watching?
« on: Feb 12, 2017, 06:43 AM »
 The Bassmaster Elite LIVE at Cherokee Lake Tenn...   If I cant fish in my boat I might as well watch other guys do it....
http://www.bassmaster.com/video/bassmaster-live-lake-cherokee

Live weigh In 4:15
http://www.bassmaster.com/video/live-weigh-bassmaster-elite-lake-cherokee 

Great tournament, alot of rookies in the top ten to win this thing...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Anyone Watching?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2017, 10:52 AM »
Good luck to Jamie Hartman from central NY..
Wish I picked him in my Fantasy fishing.... :-\
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2017, 04:47 PM »
Congratulations Jamie..  3rd is pretty good for your first time...   See ya at Oneida in the fall..     ;)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2017, 05:58 AM »
Good luck tomorrow Jamie Hartman..   Must be nice to be down there.....

http://www.bassmaster.com/ 

IFF

« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2017, 12:48 PM »
The impression I got from the Title was it would be about getting ready to attack open water.  Or the weather  ;D
*¿*  Bud

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2017, 12:58 PM »
I dont watch football, basket ball, baseball or hockey but when you can watch an individual sport live on your computer I think thats cool..   But my buddy Jamie is letting me down today...   Guess hes not use to that heat in Florida...  ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2017, 12:10 PM »
Come on Jamie your killing me... :-\   When you get to your mid summer  recess give me a call and we can go on the canal and catch some bass..       ;)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2017, 04:24 PM »
Lol! Fishin is fishin Dom.  A pro in a Top 150 once told me the only difference between me and him was the amount we paid for the entry fee.  Some days you catch em, some days you don't!  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #8 on: Feb 24, 2017, 04:25 PM »
When I mention Top 150 I'm dating myself, aren't I !?!   :D
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Bartman44

« Reply #9 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:01 PM »
Come on Jamie your killing me... :-\   When you get to your mid summer  recess give me a call and we can go on the canal and catch some bass..       ;)

I'm sure he's not happy with the results either but he'll rebound. Still off to a good start for the year.   

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:04 PM »
 only difference between me and him was the amount we paid for the entry fee.  Some days you catch em, some days you don't!  ;D

So true. I hate not being in the money in those tournaments.....         :P
Tried it once off the back of a pros boat and I  learned a lot but didn't get to fish much..

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #11 on: Feb 25, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Nothing like a good 'ol professional backboating! That's a lesson in itself.  :-X

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Apr 07, 2017, 07:54 AM »
Come on Jamie, I really need the points...   Your doing great............ :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
https://www.bassmaster.com/video/bassmaster-live-toledo-bend-2017 

Bartman44

« Reply #14 on: Apr 07, 2017, 05:34 PM »
He's doing better than great

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.