FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Friends of Fishing ...Perch fishing guest speaker ..Feb 21st 6:30pm  (Read 2093 times)

High Flags

Attention Fisherman come out and join us at the Valparaiso Library  Feb 21st at 6:30 pm..

Rich Holms  will be speaking about perch fishing techniques .  He has done studies on underwater effect of colors of lures etc..
He has some good knowledge to share . Rigs, jigs etc...

NO COST!!!   cant beat that!!!

hope to see some of you there.

wallin

Sounds like a good meeting Mark.
You got a address for the Library for the guys?

Thanks
Wallin

netminder34

Rich is a great guy and very knowledable on the subject.  I have been working with him for years on the salmon side and have seen several of his perch rigs with some awesome catch pictures and stories.  It will be very informative as he does several of these speaking engagements at some of the top midwest sports shows.  Now all I have to do is find the Valpo Library.

bighornrmk

Valpo library is on Jefferson between Franklin and Michigan. Jefferson is one block north of Lincolnway which is the main street in downtown Valpo.

dakota

Valparaiso Public Library
103 Jefferson St.
Valparaiso, IN 46383

wallin

OK so it looks like you take 30 to Washington st or rt 2 intersection, go 1 road north of the court house and turn left and its on that block.
Thanks going to try and make it.
Wallin

bighornrmk

Wallin  If you are coming in on Washington turn right on Jefferson. Library is 2 blocks on left. Jefferson is One way going east.

wallin

OK, then google must be wrong. Thanks
Wallin

wallin

We still on for tuesday night? abishop you going?
I'm planning on being there.
Wallin

netminder34

I have made planes to be there, looking forward to it.

wallin

Had a good time seeing some of the guys last night.
Enjoyed the Seminar.
Thank guys.
Tom
Wallin

High Flags

I'm glad you made it Tom. It was nice meet up. I wish i had more time to chat with you and the rest of the group.
I know you hit the perch on the big lake. I may try one of his rigs, I have used his spinners in the past and did ok,  got then from mik lurch long ago.

might try my under water aqua view to find the clay bottom. ??   works on the ice??

wallin

Yea I want to learn more about the Perch flies myself, I've seen them put a hurt on the rest of us.
Were going to try and hit the Portage show sat or sun and get some of them from him.
Good seeing the guys, I wish I had more time for fishing but retirements either this year or next and then its fish on.

Thanks
Wallin

netminder34

Good seminar and nice meeting a few of you.  Hope to get a chance to post some success stories as I dive into inland fishing.  Jeff.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.