FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: VALPO LAKES  (Read 1385 times)

trjordan09886

VALPO LAKES
« on: Feb 20, 2017, 02:46 PM »
Anyone make it out to any of the lakes creeks, or rivers in the Valpo area? I struck out sunday in search of panfish on Loomis, and just a little chub Saturday out of Salt creek. Hoping someone else did a little better.

Jig_Head

Re: VALPO LAKES
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2017, 05:21 PM »
Got a pike and a smallmouth outta the Kankakee saturday. Struck out bass fishing in the kayak sunday

netminder34

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2017, 10:22 AM »
Got into a few Browns, a Coho, and a Laker on the Big Lake Saturday.  Didn't get a chance to get out Sunday but what a beautiful weekend to be outdoors in the middle of Feb.  Pier fishing should be picking up in the coming weeks and the creeks if they get a chance to clear up with the rain coming at the end of the week.

fisher97

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2017, 09:40 PM »
I've heard the bluegill fishing is picking up on Loomis, but not many crappie have been caught.

trjordan09886

« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2017, 04:20 PM »
I've heard the bluegill fishing is picking up on Loomis, but not many crappie have been caught.

i hit loomis yesterday and the connecting duck pond, spent about 2 hours and not even a nibble , wax worm and bobber, minnows and rubber, nothing was working.

netminder34

« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2017, 06:00 PM »
Water temps are starting to come up action should be picking up if we don't have a lengthy deep freeze.

trjordan09886

« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2017, 08:56 AM »
struck out again...where's the bite in NWI?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.