FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kinzua, Seneca Nation  (Read 26448 times)

gravelman

Re: Kinzua, Seneca Nation
« Reply #60 on: Jun 13, 2017, 04:13 AM »
Thanks for the report fishin. I would be happy with a day like that.

fishinjohn

« Reply #61 on: Jun 13, 2017, 09:12 AM »
Thanks for the report fishin. I would be happy with a day like that.

I used to be happy with a day like that.. my expectations are ALOT higher now... kinda frustrated to not be able to get a limit!

Frankie Bags

« Reply #62 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:06 AM »
Went out yesterday 4-8:30PM. It was pretty calm so I spent most of the time trolling harnesses and cranks. Very slow for me...just one short walleye and a half dozen white perch. Spent a good amount of time retying and straightening hooks. Lots of hangups down there.

fishinjohn

« Reply #63 on: Jun 15, 2017, 07:56 PM »
I heard today that the P.A. bite is really good

Frankie Bags

« Reply #64 on: Jun 16, 2017, 07:30 PM »
I heard today that the P.A. bite is really good
Is that the norm for Kinzua? Just wondering if the majority of walleye move to the deeper PA waters in the summer. I've only fished it in the spring. Thanks,
Frank

fishinjohn

« Reply #65 on: Jun 16, 2017, 07:37 PM »
The PA bite definitely gets better in summer months as some of the fish migrate back to those waters after the spawn. The northern end hold good numbers all year long, but the southern end is definitely worth a visit once the waters warm up and fish move south

Frankie Bags

« Reply #66 on: Jun 16, 2017, 07:56 PM »
The PA bite definitely gets better in summer months as some of the fish migrate back to those waters after the spawn. The northern end hold good numbers all year long, but the southern end is definitely worth a visit once the waters warm up and fish move south
Thanks for the info and your posts. I'll probably get the family down there a few times throughout the summer. I'll make sure to bring the gear. Good luck

fishinjohn

« Reply #67 on: Jun 18, 2017, 09:12 PM »
Trying to post pics.. not working well in my favor

fishinjohn

« Reply #68 on: Jun 30, 2017, 04:15 AM »
Was out on Wednesday night.. a little breezy but it was a nice chop... boated 8 short eyes, 2 legals, 6 JUMBO perch (all over 11" with 1 at 14") 6 or 8 small perch that got to live another day, and 4 or 5 white bass and a 20" pike...
Super good 4 hours on the water

gravelman

« Reply #69 on: Jun 30, 2017, 05:48 AM »
Thanks Fishing

Sounds like you did have a good night of catching. Those are some nice perch make a good meal. Not sure about the weather for this holiday weekend and if it makes the water muddy. Last Saturday going across the Seneca Junction bridge the water was up and chocolate. Good luck fishing.

fishinjohn

« Reply #70 on: Jun 30, 2017, 07:29 AM »
Thanks Fishing

Sounds like you did have a good night of catching. Those are some nice perch make a good meal. Not sure about the weather for this holiday weekend and if it makes the water muddy. Last Saturday going across the Seneca Junction bridge the water was up and chocolate. Good luck fishing.

She won't be too bad down in the main lake.. upper end like highbanks will probably get dirty..
I won't be around this weekend to worry about it... headed north to onieda!!!!

catfisher

• Born to fish
« Reply #71 on: Jul 20, 2017, 12:20 PM »
   :( Tuesday river was brown. Reservoir toxic green algae in bays and slow water. Did not fish. No swimming for man or dog. PA is the only option.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.