FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: God this weather is depressing  (Read 2850 times)

taxid

Re: God this weather is depressing
« Reply #15 on: Mar 23, 2017, 03:54 PM »
I don't know if its the blood pressure drug, but as I get older, I find that it helps to wear a couple body size heat packs pinned to the underside of a vest or sweatshirt. Use x-tra large safety pins and position the heat packs on your lower back one on each side near the kidneys. You will be warm all over including feet and hands. I take blood pressure drugs and other prescribed crap and can still fish all day without gloves in 25 degree and less weather temps.

I wear thermal underwear even when taking my 120 pound Akita outside up to 3 X per day. I also pull a Belaclava around my neck to keep the cold from going down my neck. Makes a big difference.

BTW the d**n dog loves the cold. She starts panting when it gets above 40 F.!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

Re: God this weather is depressing
« Reply #16 on: Mar 23, 2017, 03:55 PM »
you can open the curtains today taxi.  or better yet go fishing!  warming up on the back porch fast here.

I need to seine the ponds first before the perch drop their eggs. Getting close!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.