FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Beer Day.....  (Read 1863 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Beer Day.....
« on: Apr 07, 2017, 04:25 PM »
    http://www.wktv.com/story/35096765/national-beer-day-celebrated-to-commemorate-end-of-prohibition       ;D ;D ;D

Today is National Beer Day, an unofficial holiday recognized among beer enthusiasts.

It was 83 years ago today that the Cullen-Harrison Act took effect, ending Prohibition and allowing Americans to legally buy beer again for the first time in 13 years.

According to results of a recent Harris Poll, beer tops the list of beverage choice among consumers 21 years old and up who drink alcoholic beverages several times a year or more. Among those whose favorite choice is beer, 38 percent favor domestic non-craft beer, 29 percent prefer craft beer and 23 percent favor imported beer.

Some people may not know this, but the F.X. Matt Brewery can boast that Utica Club was the first beer sold after Prohibition ended.    

We did a poll on Facebook asking viewers what their favorite local beer is, and Utica Club received the most votes. There were also quite a few votes for Saranac’s Hoppy Hour Hero.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

zwiggles

Re: Beer Day.....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2017, 04:40 PM »
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing as it changed my beverage of choice for the evening!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2017, 04:51 PM »
Well.....I've done my part. Although, I prefer Heineken, there's some Edmond Fitzgerald Porter in the fridge for tomorrow.

Happy Beer Day everyone :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :flag: :flag:

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2017, 04:58 PM »
Your a 23%er  Bob... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2017, 05:11 PM »
Always knew I'd be someone someday  ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 2017, 08:21 PM »
Burp

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2017, 09:32 PM »
I thought beer day was any day that ended with a 'y'?!?rohrbachs scotch ale is always tasty... ;)
done dirt cheap!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.