FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Really bad virus going around  (Read 4137 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Really bad virus going around
« Reply #15 on: Apr 20, 2017, 05:01 PM »
My kids doctor wouldn't prescribe anything either. I went through two rounds of antibiotics and missed 2 weeks of work. The first days Iv missed for being sick in ten years. I wont say how many days Iv taken of to fish but thats neither here nor there. I agree sometimes our society is soft and I avoid meds at all cost. My doctor also avoids prescribing meds unless he feels its necessary. He explained the strain of infection/virus to me and how it advances through winter yada yada yada. This one needed drugs. Two weeks out of work felt much better after 3 days of meds.

I am glad you are better.  This go around for me wasnt as bad as last where my sinuses were so shot there was blood in my muccus.  One of my sales people much the same.  It literally scared him and he got a zpac (sp) which fixed him up in roughly the same time.

Tell you guys though I never knew sick until my daughter was born.  That precious little girl brings home all sorts of madness from school!

stripernut

« Reply #16 on: Apr 21, 2017, 06:17 AM »
it ends up being a upper respiratory infection of which I've had walking pneumonia many times in my life.

That is the right time to take antibiotics...

step2jimi

« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2017, 07:14 AM »
Seems my mother in law had it the same way lowaccord66. As far as the kids going to school. I watch my sister and brother in law get sick all the time because their kid is in daycare and brings home all that crap. My daughers a year and a half and son will be here in just under two months so i have a little time before they go off but im sure it will hit here too.

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: Apr 21, 2017, 08:26 AM »
Seems my mother in law had it the same way lowaccord66. As far as the kids going to school. I watch my sister and brother in law get sick all the time because their kid is in daycare and brings home all that crap. My daughers a year and a half and son will be here in just under two months so i have a little time before they go off but im sure it will hit here too.

You'll need to wear a mask!  Congrats on the new addition...you'll have a couple of great fishing partners in no time.  My wife caught our daughter imagining she was fishing...she told her she caught a "laker mouth"  that kills me  ;D.

fontona19

« Reply #19 on: Apr 21, 2017, 02:21 PM »
You'll need to wear a mask!  Congrats on the new addition...you'll have a couple of great fishing partners in no time.  My wife caught our daughter imagining she was fishing...she told her she caught a "laker mouth"  that kills me  ;D.

Haha! That is great buddy! My little one says she is going to go catch some "carps" with me this summer. They are tons of work, and a HUGE headache, but somehow they are worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.