FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fulton Chain of Lakes  (Read 2302 times)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Fulton Chain of Lakes
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:11 PM »
Spent 3 days at Fulton, mostly 1st, 2nd, 3rd.  Caught some decent fish:

First time there.  Lots of cool nature too, loons were very vocal, an eagle, deer on shore, etc.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/olcrawdad/library/Fulton%20Chain%20of%20Lakes%20May%202017?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for the Rapalas!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Swampking89

Re: Fulton Chain of Lakes
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 04:07 PM »
That's awesome!! We're heading up to first lake at the end of June.hopefully it's as good for us as it was for you!! Congrats!!

finsntins

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:44 PM »
nice fish lou and crew,glad you guys got into them,if you guys ever come back,maybe we can meet up and have a couple cold ones.
MISS B.HAVEN' SPORT FISHING

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 05:49 AM »
That's awesome!! We're heading up to first lake at the end of June.hopefully it's as good for us as it was for you!! Congrats!!

Thanks!  Let me know if you would like some tips on areas if it is your first time there.  Took a lot of searching to find productive areas, can let you know where they were, might be a good place to start...
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Swampking89

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 06:32 PM »
Thanks craw! If you want to PM me it would be welcomed! If the grand kids hook up they would be happy!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 05:36 AM »
Great pictures..    We will be out there june 25th for the Inlet historical society bass tournament...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 05:42 AM »
Great pictures..    We will be out there june 25th for the Inlet historical society bass tournament...

Thanks.  Good time with friends, good food, impressive scenery/nature, cold beer...
And Fulton hardware was a cool place.  Bought a giant camp chair in camo for my daughters b-day in June.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 05:55 AM »
Great place. But in a couple weeks there will be so many people it's not fun... ;D
Old Forge Hardware is a great place...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 06:19 AM »
Great place. But in a couple weeks there will be so many people it's not fun... ;D
Old Forge Hardware is a great place...
Thurs and Friday, we saw one fishing boat and several pontoon boats.  Sat., there were fishing boats, tons of pontoons, kayak fishermen, jet skis, all over. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.