FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Off to ID to fish Sturgeon, small mouth bass, catfish and koknee  (Read 5482 times)

olefish

Well I am going fishing for 2 days with my brothers on the snake river in ID with a guide next week.  We hoped to fish for salmon but all we can keep are jacks that are running so we are chasing other fish.  It will be a hoot and I hope to have some good pictures.

fish/hunt4ever

Sounds like a great trip have fun and cannot wait to see the pictures.

icefishing J

have a good trip. please post lots of pic. it is the
only way I get to fish is though you guys

olefish

This is a 10 foot sturgeon from today

The size of the head is something else.  We caught 3 other sturgeon, 1 catfish and lots of small mouth bass.  These are the only ones I have and hope to get some more.

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
Wow man 8)! What you catch the sturgeon on? As Prehistoric as an animal could look, great catch and pics!
done dirt cheap!

fishinjohn

That is an awesome catch! Nice job olefish!!
Way jealous!! Congrats

olefish

We used cut bate and even hole bate of different ruff fish.  This fish was landed by my nephew, one other by another nephew, 2 by my older brother and I caught the catfish when it was my turn to take a rod.  Still trying to get pictures down loaded.  more to come

waterlike

Holy smokes!  Thats Awesome!

Gatorliberator

Absolutely incredible!!  :bowdown: :clapping: :bowdown: Thanks for sharing!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land.  It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.  ~Chuck Clark

zwiggles

Very cool! That's quite a fishery they have on that river!

If you get a chance to go to the sawtooth mountains it is the coolest place I have ever been to. Great fishing, and camping you just have to deal with the crazy logging roads, and few sheer cliff faces.

filetandrelease

They are an awesome fish great pics

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.