FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: GIANT SPIDERS!!  (Read 4075 times)

ICEHOLE

Re: GIANT SPIDERS!!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 27, 2017, 09:05 PM »
Can't see the pictures will. But the spider u r seeing I THINK is called a fishing spider...i have only seen two and both in the last 3 or 4 years ..they were massive!  And they r very protective. I was dangling a rubber work and they would attack it...again can't see of u posted a pic of the spider but I've seen half dollar fishing spiders for sure. With legs about the lengths of my fingers
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

ICEHOLE

« Reply #16 on: Jun 27, 2017, 09:07 PM »
It's suggesting we upgrade to photobucket plus for additional bandwidth to see the pictures

Baitbucket

« Reply #17 on: Jun 28, 2017, 06:02 AM »
It's suggesting we upgrade to photobucket plus for additional bandwidth to see the pictures

Oh wow, i just read photobucket put a cap on its 3rd party hosting. Which is basically when you link your pic in a forum or post.  And for the low yearly price of $399 they will let me do it again...

Time to pull down all my pics and find another image hosting solution.

ICEHOLE

« Reply #18 on: Jun 28, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Oh wow, i just read photobucket put a cap on its 3rd party hosting. Which is basically when you link your pic in a forum or post.  And for the low yearly price of $399 they will let me do it again...

Time to pull down all my pics and find another image hosting solution.
Say what? So are we all going to run into this? I have so much on photobucket, but it's so slow it takes for every to go through them. I would love to keep them elsewhere. Is there even a way to remove them and put them elsewhere?

Baitbucket

« Reply #19 on: Jun 28, 2017, 07:05 AM »
Say what? So are we all going to run into this? I have so much on photobucket, but it's so slow it takes for every to go through them. I would love to keep them elsewhere. Is there even a way to remove them and put them elsewhere?

Any time you link a photo on a forum it will use up some of your allotted bandwidth. I dont share a ton of pics, so i was surprised to see this. So if you share pics, you will see this eventually to. I guess this a recent change within the past couple days.

I think i got it fixed by using imgur. Let me know if you can see them.

You can download all your pics from photobucket and upload elsewhere.

lowaccord66

« Reply #20 on: Jun 28, 2017, 07:32 AM »
I can see them no issues.

Baitbucket

« Reply #21 on: Jun 28, 2017, 07:45 AM »
I can see them no issues.

Ok cool, i changed image hosting sites, sounds like thats working. Thx

stripernut

« Reply #22 on: Jun 28, 2017, 08:07 AM »
I just checked some of my old posting (Photobucket) and the pics still came up... How is it to work with Imgur? I can't stand Photobucket, to begin with, I would never give them any money...

lowaccord66

« Reply #23 on: Jun 28, 2017, 08:34 AM »
Ok cool, i changed image hosting sites, sounds like thats working. Thx

I never had an issue seeing them in the first place. 

Baitbucket

« Reply #24 on: Jun 28, 2017, 08:37 AM »
I never had an issue seeing them in the first place.  

I didnt either till this morning, even my avatar wasnt working.

Here is one of the pics i posted. Does it show up as a gray box stating "Look Whos Popular. Is this your photo? Upgrade to plus for additional bandwidth."

I just checked some of my old posting (Photobucket) and the pics still came up... How is it to work with Imgur? I can't stand Photobucket, to begin with, I would never give them any money...

So far so good. They have various size options for the pics as well so you dont have to resize them manually.

lowaccord66

« Reply #25 on: Jun 28, 2017, 08:53 AM »
Now it does...

ICEHOLE

« Reply #26 on: Jun 28, 2017, 08:42 PM »
Ya I can see them now. Photobucket must b going broke lol. The spider u saw was not what I was thinking...these are the two I saw, i had to take pictures. Both guarding nests right at the shoreline.

Baitbucket

« Reply #27 on: Jun 29, 2017, 05:24 AM »
Ya I can see them now. Photobucket must b going broke lol. The spider u saw was not what I was thinking...these are the two I saw, i had to take pictures. Both guarding nests right at the shoreline.

Yup, thems some big bugs for sure.

Bowmandan

« Reply #28 on: Jun 29, 2017, 08:04 AM »
Looks like wolf spiders

filetandrelease

« Reply #29 on: Jun 29, 2017, 08:11 AM »
Looks like wolf spiders
X2 I have seen some really big ones while trout fishing if you see one in low light to dark shine a light on them there eyes kinda light up like a walleye a little creepy lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.