FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Imgur II  (Read 2200 times)

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
Imgur II
« on: Jul 08, 2017, 12:18 PM »
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Imgur II
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2017, 12:45 PM »
Question for you Bart.
So, I signed up for Imgur and loaded a test picture.

After uploading an picture to Imgur, where is the link to copy and paste to a 3rd party. Anything I need to do other than make the picture public?

The "copy link" didn't look like yours and won't load the image here.

I'm getting ready for the end of Photobucket as we know it. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

bart

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:02 PM »
RG, Click on the image you loaded, options will appear to the right. Then chick on "COPY" on the "BBCode(message boards & forums)" then paste on reply as is. Also, look to the bottom at "Sizes", use "Huge Thumbnail", just click on it, it will highlight. The Huge Thumbnail is the largest size that seems to fit nicely on the post reply. Hope this helps still learning myself by trail and error.

One thing, my son told me if you upload pictures on Imgur they are able to be viewed by all...
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

bart

« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:05 PM »

bart

« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:14 PM »
RG, things kinda change if you make albums, there you move your curser to the picture you want to post, move the curser over the arrow. Then in the box that drops down chick on "Get Share Links" Then click on copy on the BBCode(Forums).

I am playing with "Edit Image" option to resize the pictures...

Again I hope this helps...

bart

« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:20 PM »

bart

« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:26 PM »

bart

« Reply #7 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:33 PM »

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Jul 08, 2017, 01:57 PM »

Thanks Bart. I guess I'll have to get used to the laptop again. Totally different than the Ipad.

I'll try to figure out the app, but for now, this works.

rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

bart

« Reply #9 on: Jul 08, 2017, 04:52 PM »
Awesome double rainbow! I have made an album for Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Gardening and Misc, all working as of now! Hope to see more pics on Fishfinder as soon as this photobucket issue gets resolved.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: Jul 08, 2017, 06:02 PM »
Garden looks great Bart.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Jul 13, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Looks great but can you post photos consecutively like on PH?   Or do you have to make a new post for each one??
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

spitzomt

• Living in the 406 !!
« Reply #12 on: Jul 16, 2017, 04:15 AM »
One thing, my son told me if you upload pictures on Imgur they are able to be viewed by all...

If you are using IMGUR on your computer, go to your Settings, Default Album Privacy, then click on the down arrow & select "Hidden" !!

If you are uploading pics to IMGUR directly from your smartphone, click on the down arrow I have circled in red & select "Only me" !!

Hope this helps !!

spitzomt

• Living in the 406 !!
« Reply #13 on: Jul 16, 2017, 04:19 AM »
Looks great but can you post photos consecutively like on PH?   Or do you have to make a new post for each one??

I have 17 pics from IMGUR in one post over on IceShanty !!

bart

« Reply #14 on: Jul 16, 2017, 07:19 AM »
Looks great but can you post photos consecutively like on PH?   Or do you have to make a new post for each one??

Had to try it...  no problem!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.