FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Photobucket issues  (Read 1975 times)

fishcaptain1

Photobucket issues
« on: Jul 25, 2017, 06:39 PM »
Have pictures to post but it isn't posting them wondering if any one else is having this problem or are you using something different

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
Re: Photobucket issues
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2017, 07:28 PM »
Nosaj turned me on to this. Very easy to use. Goodbye Photobucket.

https://postimages.org/

DT5150

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2017, 07:57 AM »
yup, google photobucket ransom.

i'm using imgur now. see ya photobucket!

dickbaker

« Reply #3 on: Jul 26, 2017, 09:01 AM »
I'm using Postimages now.  Easy so far other than the  alpha-numeric password that they require?   Haven't found a way to change to my password of choice? 
Dick

zwiggles

« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Has anyone found a good app for an iPhone to post images from? I am struggling mightily with the Imgur app....

zwiggles

« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2017, 11:26 PM »
test.... too big?

fish wayniac

« Reply #6 on: Aug 13, 2017, 05:53 AM »
Nice Salmon and the pic size looks good.This 3 rd party sharing is now difficult.
I have been using imgur with my iphone. Someone gave me instructions to size pics but haven't tried since I haven't caught any fish in a week.

zwiggles

« Reply #7 on: Aug 13, 2017, 08:01 AM »
Nice Salmon and the pic size looks good.This 3 rd party sharing is now difficult.
I have been using imgur with my iphone. Someone gave me instructions to size pics but haven't tried since I haven't caught any fish in a week.

FW - Have you had any success with the iPhone? I had to switch back over the my laptop. I couldn't get Imgur to play nice on my iPad or iPhone.

fish wayniac

« Reply #8 on: Aug 13, 2017, 08:24 AM »
Zwiggles it has been a struggle for me on the iphone. My camera is the phone so have been uploading from there.I haven't resised pics on imgur since the photobucket swap.😡Still tweaking things. Not impressed with  imgur so far.More so peoples comments on there site . Like people that dont even fish. I had a pic of a salmon which was 14". A guy commented " to small the state should have laws for that", to that affect.The thing was I released both salmon that day and they were legal for that like.I'm looking into postimage next.

zwiggles

« Reply #9 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:38 AM »
fish wayniac :

Oh yeah I hear ya on the Imgur struggles. PB locked my pictures up, and I couldn't move them as a whole so I had to text each picture to myself on my phone to get them off of PB. My phone is also my camera so I upload to Imgur from the iPhone, then I log into Imgur on my windows based laptop.

From there select the image (and ignore any comments is what works for me), then edit the photo and select the humongous size thumbnail. That should automatically copy the image codes to a set of links on the lower right. Then select the BB code, and paste directly into the post.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.