Fishing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Forum | Help | Chat | Search | Membermap | ProShop | CharterMember | Login | Register
Myfishfinder.com forum sponsored in part by:
FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Sponsor this board
+  MyFishFinder Forum
|-+  MFF US Northeast
| |-+  Massachusetts
| | |-+  Quabbin Friday Night?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Quabbin Friday Night?  (Read 643 times)
stripernut

« Reply #15 on: Aug 13, 2017, 06:54 AM »

Yes, it is, but you are only allowed a few gates to fish/park from and I/we often cover a lot of shore line and if some one else was fishing we would most likely see a car parked... I have been night fishing Quabbin for about 30 years and have seen less than 5 other anglers (at night) and most of them were fishing for hornpout. I am not saying they are not there, but it seems less than 107 passes would dictate.
ICEHOLE

« Reply #16 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:33 AM »

I almost never bump into any one at night and there are 107 permits out? I think I will fish tonight!
i would ask to join but i cannot get out tonight. Let me know next time you go!

Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp
stripernut

« Reply #17 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:55 AM »

Will keep you in mind.
stripernut

« Reply #18 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:59 AM »

On the ride over last night, the sky started lighting up with lighting and a turned around. Before I was back to the house a heavy rain had started... I would go to night, but with GOT and then a planned trip with the wife to watch the meteor shown...
bigbellybilly

« Reply #19 on: Aug 15, 2017, 09:34 PM »

Hit the Q Friday night Nolan got his first fish on his swim bait rod he was excited nice fish and he landed a couple more we had a good night with a 2.5lb smallie then wind kicked up and some light rain we called it a night around midnight hope to hook up with you Alan some time
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: