FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kayak fishing a swift moving river for smallmouth bass!!  (Read 1321 times)

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
Tried something little different yesterday. Fished a local, swift moving river for smallmouth bass. Fished out of my kayak for 3 hours. Was able to find a few nice fish. Definitely going to do this type of fishing more often. If you watch, hope you enjoy!!

Watch here if interested:   https://youtu.be/MTbmDV9hlLw

Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Re: Kayak fishing a swift moving river for smallmouth bass!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2017, 03:08 PM »
Great video, you have that filming down pat. You're ambitious! I'm not ready to lug a kayak as far as you do.
Plenty of action with those SM's.
Seeing those Go Pro's in action, I think my wallet is going to take a beating. :)
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2017, 03:35 PM »
Nice.

Thanks for sharing.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2017, 05:14 PM »
Great video, you have that filming down pat. You're ambitious! I'm not ready to lug a kayak as far as you do.
Plenty of action with those SM's.
Seeing those Go Pro's in action, I think my wallet is going to take a beating. :)

Thanks MG39. Starting to get the hang of filming. It was pretty good action, there's a ton on 4+lb smallmouth in that section of river, so early Am and Later Pm are going to be great next season. And the GoPro can be extremely expensive, or fairly cheap, depending how how much, often and long you want to film. I buy stuff here and there so it spreads out the cost a little.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2017, 05:14 PM »
Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome. Thanks for taking the time to check it out!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.