FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wawasee  (Read 1461 times)

PEARCHEYES

Wawasee
« on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:47 PM »
Was out today in search of perch .Found a few ,most were 8 to9 I had a couple close to 12.Ended the day with 15 a lot of throw backs .It should only get better untill freeze up😁

kesdadddy7597

Re: Wawasee
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2017, 07:45 PM »
How deep did you find them?

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2017, 08:59 AM »
I knew I should have went to Wawasee! Only 10 minutes from the house. I got skunked on trout in Oliver and Olin yesterday.

Has the boat traffic died down a little?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #3 on: Sep 11, 2017, 08:29 PM »
Little to none on boat traffic with temps only high 40's to50 the die hard wake boaters were still in bed in the morning

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2017, 09:23 AM »
Little to none on boat traffic with temps only high 40's to50 the die hard wake boaters were still in bed in the morning

I've seen them out in those temps with wet suits. Good to know things are dying down a little. It can be scary on that lake with a small fishing boat.
People say, "Come on the weekdays instead." Some of us have to work (even though I'm self employed if I don't work I don't pay the bills.)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.