FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thinking of a long walk at the Q  (Read 1014 times)

stripernut

Thinking of a long walk at the Q
« on: Sep 22, 2017, 03:22 PM »
Tomorrow night for some bass, let me know if you are interested... The wind is due to drop.

ICEHOLE

Re: Thinking of a long walk at the Q
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2017, 01:59 PM »
i guess i dont get on here enough to see the Q trips in time haha. One of these times ill catch the post in time and join!
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

trophyhntr

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2017, 06:46 AM »
did you wind up going? how was it? this is something I hope to try someday

stripernut

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2017, 07:32 AM »
Did not make it in the end, grandkids showed up.... I still plan to get out at some point (many times I hope) and I need someone to go so I can do some filming with a new Night Camera I have... Will and I played with it and we could see the bass in the water following the Jitterbug. I want to get some of that on film, but I can't-do it alone...

ICEHOLE

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2017, 04:16 PM »
Did not make it in the end, grandkids showed up.... I still plan to get out at some point (many times I hope) and I need someone to go so I can do some filming with a new Night Camera I have... Will and I played with it and we could see the bass in the water following the Jitterbug. I want to get some of that on film, but I can't-do it alone...
If you PM me a couple days ahead I will definitely go. I just dont get on here as much as i used to to keep up with the threads
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Oct 01, 2017, 08:50 AM »
If I wasn't 850 miles away...
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

stripernut

« Reply #6 on: Oct 01, 2017, 11:22 AM »
If I wasn't 850 miles away...

Excuses, excuses... I have gone further for fish...

taxid

« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2017, 03:31 PM »
Excuses, excuses... I have gone further for fish...

I actually came close to booking out there for a week this October! Problem is I have to move trout from one pond to another to reduce carrying capacity.  I have to do it as soon as the bigger pond cools down to the 50's consistently as it doesn't get well water. That' usually about now. But it's just too unseasonably warm out here! Cools off briefly and it's freaking summer again! Got down the 40 last night but in a couple of days it's going to be a high of 80 again!  >:(

I may still get 'er done and grab a flight out there and rent a kayak for Shabokin Pond!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.