FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cave Run Lake  (Read 6406 times)

transplantfromMN

Cave Run Lake
« on: Feb 02, 2006, 07:45 AM »
I have been reading up on cave run lake being its supposed to be a great muskie lake 50 miles from Lexington. Anyway where can I get a depth chart or lake map? I am hoping to be out there by spring attempting to lay into the muskie and crappie. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

turkeyhunter10ga

Re: Cave Run Lake
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2006, 04:31 PM »
Several ways to get maps, punch in Cave Run Lake, KY on your PC , it'll bring up many sites. Find the one from the army corp of eng's , they'll send you a free map , it doesn't show depth or contour lines , but it's a start. The best map you can get is Hot Spots map, it'll show everything you need. If you dont want to send in to hot spots, you can purchase one from the guide services? there or the local bait shop. I'll be down there trying the same things in about a month, it'll be the first trip to the cave for us.

transplantfromMN

Re: Cave Run Lake
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2006, 02:51 PM »
Sweet man thanks for the info and I will find a map.. What lakes have you fished around Kentucky? I have an opportunity to head out on herrington next weekend and have no clue about that lake either.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.