FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Justice prevails...sorry OT  (Read 8677 times)

Slammin_Brookies!!

• "Speed and Accuracy" Airborne All The Way 82nd
Re: Justice prevails...sorry OT
« Reply #15 on: Sep 03, 2015, 07:25 PM »
If you Patriots fans honestly believe Brady was innocent then your brain washed. I 100% agree the 4 game suspension was not protocol and over the top. But if you believe that he didn't know then your nuts.
If you're too busy to fish...........You're too Fa..king busy!

woodchip1

« Reply #16 on: Sep 03, 2015, 08:16 PM »
All my fishing lures will be # 12s  from now on !!!!!!!!!!!!    That's a winning number!!!!!!!!!!!!

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #17 on: Sep 03, 2015, 10:47 PM »

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #18 on: Sep 03, 2015, 10:57 PM »

X2

The whole mess shoulda included that sack-a-crap lying and cheating coach of his too.

Doesn't matter.
Like everything else, rich and famous don't have to play by the same set of rules.

Great role models for our youth.

::)

lol! the hate is strong...

Mac Attack

« Reply #19 on: Sep 03, 2015, 11:15 PM »
If you Patriots fans honestly believe Brady was innocent then your brain washed. I 100% agree the 4 game suspension was not protocol and over the top. But if you believe that he didn't know then your nuts.

X3

Mac Attack

« Reply #20 on: Sep 03, 2015, 11:17 PM »
lol! the hate is strong...

Not hate.
Just fed up with the lying and cheating.
And maybe more fed up with the fact that he gets away with it.
Others in different professions would loose their job.
Or spend time in jail.

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #21 on: Sep 03, 2015, 11:25 PM »
How they biting!!!!
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

Phoenix

« Reply #22 on: Sep 04, 2015, 03:30 AM »
Oh, I think he knew, it's just that the thing was blown way too far out of proportion (IMHO).

stguy

« Reply #23 on: Sep 04, 2015, 04:36 AM »
How they biting!!!!

How was your day fishing with Charley?

westernmas

« Reply #24 on: Sep 04, 2015, 07:08 AM »
Not hate.
Just fed up with the lying and cheating.
And maybe more fed up with the fact that he gets away with it.
Others in different professions would loose their job.
Or spend time in jail.

Your a fool just like all the other pundits on the radio and TV that just listen to what ESPN has to say.  You probably haven't followed the story or read any of the reports or transcripts.  I'm not going to get into with you but there was absolutely ZERO factual evidence that Brady had anything to do with reducing the PSI in the balls.

RING #5 IS ON THE WAY
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #25 on: Sep 04, 2015, 07:10 AM »

How was your day fishing with Charley?

We did well.  I think Charlie knows everyone, he kidded with me before he told me that he had talked to you. ;D
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

jason1975

« Reply #26 on: Sep 04, 2015, 07:45 AM »
COME ON MAN!!!!!!

First of all, it was a waste of a lot of money! Second of all if you guys actually think he or someone on the Patsies had nothing to do with that.............your delusional. What would you pats fans say if it was Peyton Manning that got caught doing the same thing? My problem is that if they would have admitted it when it happened this whole thing wouldn't  even been an issue at all!!!! Every Super Bowl they have is tainted every one. Spygate, got caught 3 times before they came down on belicheat!

MY PREDICTTION

Pats don't even win there division!!!

stguy

« Reply #27 on: Sep 04, 2015, 07:51 AM »
We did well.  I think Charlie knows everyone, he kidded with me before he told me that he had talked to you. ;D

WHAT!!!.…..Charlie .... Kid around??...noooo!!

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #28 on: Sep 04, 2015, 08:08 AM »

There is cheating done at the top level of every sport. With Football we are talking a $45 billion net worth business with over $9 billion a year in revenue. That's B as in BILLION, people! You have cheating being done in high school baseball- what do you think happens in the NFL? You've got MMA fighters, cyclists, boxers, car racing teams... it's been proven at every level of every sport at every time. The Olympics... World Cup soccer... it goes on and on. The reality is this, we likely hear about less than 5% of the cheating/rule bending/manipulation that actually happens. If we knew the other 95% the entire NFL would probably have to be put in jail.

I wouldn't doubt for a minute that Brady had the footballs under-inflated, but the fact is simple... the fault lies with the Officiating staff. You have an entire league of self-entitled, multi-millionare, thug criminals on the field. Every single one of them! You put Tyson and Holyfield in the ring together and want a fair fight? Well you better have a referee there watching every single step because they are both criminals- professional ones. The same is true for the NFL- maybe more so. I'm so sick of hearing about this. You think nice guys finish first? Is that how the saying goes? Gimme a break.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #29 on: Sep 04, 2015, 08:13 AM »
Spygate, got caught 3 times before they came down on belicheat!

MY PREDICTTION

Pats don't even win there division!!!

Oh god, Spygate... yeah, here we go. You wanna know why that never went anywhere? Because not only did every team do it- THEY ALL ADMITTED THEY DID IT!!! Try again- where do you wanna go next, tuck rule? SNOWPLOW GAME?? LOL

Now about your next comment which is less foolish- it's going to be a hard division to win this year. There are teams that have never been a threat before that are now. Miami and Buffalo come to mind. Both of these teams are already playoff contenders if you study the stats.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.