FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where are all the fishermen?  (Read 3786 times)

icewalker2

Where are all the fishermen?
« on: Mar 21, 2007, 04:28 PM »
I started on this site about 2 years ago. I got sidetracked with other things and just kinda let it go. Then last week I thought I would get back to it.

I am from the Back Hills. Been here most of my life. I have fished about everywhere in South Dakota at one time or another. Have been doctoring the last couple of years so have some catching up to do. I'm kind of a Walleye & Northern fan. Most of my fishing has been in the western half.

Hope to hear from some hard and soft water fishermen. 

Ice Dawg

Re: Where are all the fishermen?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2007, 02:38 PM »
icewalker2, I'm in Aberdeen and It is kind of like the dead sea on the SD part of this site. I'm kind of getting back to the fishing myself after some medical problems over the last couple of years. I didn't get on the water much last summer and only got on the ice about five times or so this winter. I have a lot of making up to do this summer. I bought a new boat last March and only got 22 hours on it last summer. I hope this summer will be much better and I hope Oahe is hot this year. I understand it was until we got this last blast of cold weather.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

rags57078

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:50 PM »
LOL  there is a few of us just not many that will talk. I was born and raised(26 yrs) in the Pierre /Ft.Pierre area and live in Vermillion now.
Good Luck on the fishing

Bob
if you don't like the way I live don't watch me

Ice Dawg

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 04:11 PM »
This year w/o question was way too short on the ice, eh Dawg.  You'll be back at 'em in full swing this year with that beefy monster boat of yours though!!!  ;D  ;D ;D

I frequent MFF and IIS every so often, just don't have any time to post regularly, but I'm around every now and then. 

BTW... icewalker - I envy you for living out in the Hills.  That is absolutely gorgeous country out there!!!

I'm always looking for your posts WF and the ice fishing season was too short. I hope to spend more time on the ice next winter. Maybe I can get ya out on Pickerel with me in that monster boat if I ever get to go fishing again. lol One of these days. We might have to putt around Waubay in my 14 footer some day also. Just as long as you have the eyes cornered for us. I talked to an old high school buddy in Wally World the other day and he is trying to talk me into moving to Webster so we can fish together. I don't think Shirley would go for that. I would in a minute.  :w00t: :whistling: :thumbup_smilie:
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.