FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140758 times)

SparkyT

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #75 on: Apr 27, 2009, 12:35 PM »
Howdy.  I'm Travis - joined IceShanty this year, and thought I'd migrate over here to MyFishFinder for the open water season.

Jiggahgirl63

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2009, 09:16 AM »
Thats not fair, I wanna try for the big one too.  :whistling:
8)Chances are you would win. I usually only fish at one location, so your chances are GREATER  :-\
G Cote

TinyTim

• MFF Mod Team
  • PB 7.05 lbs.
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2009, 11:37 AM »
8)Chances are you would win. I usually only fish at one location, so your chances are GREATER  :-\
When I got the boat, my odds increased...  :whistling:

duckey

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2009, 04:32 PM »
Andrew
Age 31
Occupation...USCG...mechanic currently living in CA but hale from Southern Maine.
My boat is a 2004 Lund Alaskan 1800ss with Sazuki DF 50, 15 HP Yamaha 2 stroke kicker, VHF, Jensen AM/FM/CD player, Garmin 188C Plotter Sounder, 2 bait wells, and many factory extras.
Primarily fish the salt (stripahs, blues, sharks, tuna, and cod) but fish the lakes in the Spring from Sebago to Rangely
Occupation....USCG....mechanic currently living in CA but hale from Southern Maine.
Registerd Master Maine guide with 100 Ton Captains License.
I fish Fly, spin, conn, ice fish as well and hunt all seasons.

Mainelygone

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2009, 04:48 PM »
Mainelygone here..

Spent alot of time on Ice Shanty back awhile and decided to move from the Grand State of Maine to the wild west,land of the big green trees  and salmon. Miss the spring brookies and blackflies and Dave and Dave but the sturgeon,salmon,rainbows, steelhead  make it all better.

snowman6902

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2009, 10:25 AM »
Name's Snowman6902. Talked to a lot of you on Shanty through out this winter. Learned a lot from y'all there so I figured I'd follow you all here. I live in Hollis and love going out fishing and just enjoying myself and taking my daughter and watching her enjoy herself.

Bigmac0378

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2009, 12:59 PM »
Hi, My name is Josh. I came over from Ice Shanty. My wife jokes that the only reason I work is to hunt and fish. I tell her "its no joke"!!! During the spring and early summer brook trout and salmon are my target species. Later into the summer I can be found on my Grady White fishing intercoastal waters. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2009, 09:05 AM »
great to see everyone making their way over! welcome to all the newcomers!
Scotty 

Northern_Princess

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2009, 06:01 PM »
Does that mean the NP challenge is gonna follow you over here??  Maybe that thing will just never end....   :D

YES!  NP Has Come to join the fellow open water fisher people  :) I had such a great time on Ice Shanty that I felt the need to keep the membership goin all year round!  and keep intouch with the Great people on both sites....Plus a lady fisher could learn a thing or two on here....God knows I did this Icefishing season Thank You All!! 

Oh And........I hope Flats doesnt challenge me cause, guess what, I'm winning already LOL! 

Kevin L

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2009, 03:33 PM »
hey  new to the site, Kevin from Jersey, I'm going to be bass fishing China Lake in 3 weeks anyone have any info regarding this Lake , I read the post about Three mile Pond  that was good info , really appreciate any input. 

Kevin L

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2009, 03:57 PM »
Thanks Lou , really appreciate it , 

natureman88

« Reply #86 on: Jun 01, 2009, 09:56 AM »
hi, my name is natureman88, iam a new bee,and love to fish,and i hope to learn more from everyone on here. thanks. and good luck fishing everybody.

JustBassinAround

« Reply #87 on: Jun 15, 2009, 06:22 PM »
ANOTHER BASS FISHERMAN ::)

fishinguy165

« Reply #88 on: Jun 19, 2009, 10:49 PM »
Hi Im a college student at UMaine, Orono. I migrated here from Iceshanty. I know the name is very unoriginal but its the same as my email, its what i use for everything.
Im trying my best to spread the love around to all finned species this year.

slowroller

« Reply #89 on: Jun 29, 2009, 09:29 AM »
Hi Im a college student at UMaine, Orono. I migrated here from Iceshanty. I know the name is very unoriginal but its the same as my email, its what i use for everything.
Im trying my best to spread the love around to all finned species this year.

perfect this coming fall i will be attending emcc in bangor we will have to do alot of  ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.