FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where is great lake erie and Ontario in NY topics?  (Read 1282 times)

Pshooter

Where is great lake erie and Ontario in NY topics?
« on: Aug 12, 2018, 08:47 PM »
8m looking for erie and Ontario forum thread in ny.thanks

mr.clean

Re: Where is great lake erie and Ontario in NY topics?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2018, 10:41 AM »
Pshooter, I believe you may need a certain number of posts (3 or 5) before being able to access child boards for New York and other areas. There is a great lakes board with sub-forums for both Erie and Ontario. If the hyperlinks Scott posted work for you might be able to get information .  Welcome to the My Fish Finder family.
Steve

Pshooter

« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2018, 09:05 PM »
Thanks a lot Scott and steve.just what I was looking for.👍

mr.clean

« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2018, 05:53 AM »
Pshooter happy to be of some help I hope you found information you were looking for on Lakes Erie and Ontario. For your information this website has feature where you can send a personal/private message to other members similar to email. I think there are directions on how to use this feature in the FAQ forum/thread. Also when you go to page that lists all of the forums you will see each forum has one or more members who act as moderator for that forum these members are good sources of information on questions about My Fish Finder. Scott who also replied to your question is the founder/owner of this website.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.