FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Brown’s  (Read 1062 times)

fish wayniac

Brown’s
« on: May 10, 2020, 04:45 PM »
I just got my Kicker motor back from Sonnys Marine. They figured out my problem it was vapor locking because I replaced the gas line last year with something to big . Duh! It would only run for ten minutes and die.  My Wife new I was eager to run it so she was ok with me going on Mother’s Day . I started out slow trolling live shiners for 45 minutes until the wind kicked up. I switched to newly purchased Carlsons trolling spoons. I put out some variety’s and the bright colors were working in the dark stained water. I had 7 strikes,5  to the boat and 3 Brown’s in the net. 2 came off while I was trying to net them solo.  It was tough fighting the fish and controlling the boat in the wind. Looking forward to more outings now that the temperatures should start rising. The water temp was 47 * this morning.

taxid

Re: Brown’s
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 05:42 PM »
Very nice! It can only get better!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 06:52 PM »
Wayne, I knew you would have more browns on here before long 8)  After a decently warm winter, this spring hasn't done much to rally the water temps.

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 04:00 AM »
Looking good Wayne. Where was Sean??

I had a similar problem a while back. Mine was the tiny holes in the gas cap were frozen. Remove cap and would run
a few minutes and quit.
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

franklin fisher

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 11:20 AM »
Nice job. Fishing by yourself in the wind sure is a challenge. I've had a couple of tricky times with it myself lately.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.