FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Show me your baby!  (Read 14890 times)

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
Re: Show me your baby!
« Reply #30 on: Jul 10, 2008, 09:13 AM »
well, you got something right. :rotflol:

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

dav

• (No better time to wet a line)
« Reply #31 on: Jul 10, 2008, 09:42 AM »

oh! you ment the other one!

;D

5 gal lid, bucket base,    (N-ICE)......................   Pooooooooooley     :flag:

dav
(No better time to wet a line)

HuntFishSled

« Reply #32 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:26 AM »
My boat and my baby.  :)  Shhhh.....she's sleeping.

Anywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
« Reply #33 on: Jul 10, 2008, 12:20 PM »
My boat and my baby.  :)  Shhhh.....she's sleeping.

You should get lunds bow cushions

61gun

« Reply #34 on: Jul 10, 2008, 02:57 PM »
Duck Doctor,

That is one sweet looking Starcraft!

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #35 on: Jul 10, 2008, 03:23 PM »
Duck Doctor,

That is one sweet looking Starcraft!

Thanks man! It has seen a TON of fish over the years.  Believe it or not, it has been in the salt more than the freshwater.   Just goes to show what a little TLC can do!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #36 on: Jul 10, 2008, 04:01 PM »
Looks like Starcrafts and Lunds are duking it out as the 'boat of choice'...

I think I will be owning Starcrafts for the rest of my life- although I am already on my 4th outboard in 9 years...

But the boat remains solid as a rock...  "Duck Doctors" family heirloom has raised the bar for longevity!!!

Looks like the original OMC on there, huh?  Not a scratch on the skeg!!!  Gotta' love boating in the Northeast!!!

You should see the lower units on boats in the Keys and Everglades...  Looks like every one of them was dragged across I-75 without a trailer...  Mine included...
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #37 on: Jul 10, 2008, 04:16 PM »

But the boat remains solid as a rock...  "Duck Doctors" family heirloom has raised the bar for longevity!!!

Looks like the original OMC on there, huh?  Not a scratch on the skeg!!!  Gotta' love boating in the Northeast!!!

I forgot to mention that I have the original 1964 canvas too! It has had some minor patch work done but nothing serious!  The outboard is as follows: original paint on the prop, original prop, 1 shear pin in 44 years!  28hr Johnson Super Sea Horse!

Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

gamefisher

« Reply #38 on: Jul 10, 2008, 04:41 PM »
Here's one of mine to add to the collection of an "oldie but a goody" ;D  It's a 14' 1971 Starcraft Mariner V that will take a surprisingly good amount of water.  Partnered with a newer 15hp, it will do low 20's with just me.  Best thing about these runabouts is just flip em over, and your all winterized! ;D  Love the old boats ;)

61gun

« Reply #39 on: Jul 10, 2008, 05:48 PM »
before the boat I have now, I had a 2000 Starcraft 196 Super Fisherman. Had a 125 merc on it. no problems with that boat. Paid 18k for it back then.Now I think the Fishmaster is up around 30k!

trucker

« Reply #40 on: Jul 10, 2008, 06:42 PM »
Here is my baby oh you mean my boat  :o
Bass Man Mike

Yukon Steve

« Reply #41 on: Jul 10, 2008, 06:55 PM »
Mine's a 2005 leftover Alumacraft 165 Yukon which they packaged up with an 07 Yamaha 25 2 cycle and trailer which I basically stole for $7,500. Not getting it wet as much as I'd love to but it will have it's share of blood and guts (hopefully not mine) in the future. Can't wait until it's in the budget to upgrade to a 40hp. 4 stroke or EFI.

Steve

Yukon Steve

« Reply #42 on: Jul 10, 2008, 06:58 PM »
Heres my new one. I named it the Gray Ghost. I haven't got any pictures of it in the water yet.But it is one heck of a boat. It's first real fishing trip was to Chamberlain Lake. It was great.

I bet it was worth the wait huh TT??? Nice rig!
Steve

Yukon Steve

« Reply #43 on: Jul 10, 2008, 07:00 PM »
This will do for now  8)

Geez TC, looks like you'll have to suffer for a while ;D Sharp!!
Steve

Yukon Steve

« Reply #44 on: Jul 10, 2008, 07:06 PM »
This is the 1964 Starcraft I run. It has been in the family since it was new. I am the 3rd generation to run it!

And this the the Lake Ontario boat:

WOW!! That the identical boat I actually caught my first ever fish on in 1970. My great uncle had one identical but his was orange and white on madawaska lake and I landed my first ever fish ( a pumpkinseed sunfish) and loved it from there on. That's awesome that you're the 3rd generation fishing that machine and from the looks of it it will go at least another 3 more. Brings back memories!
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.