FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: sebago togue  (Read 8078 times)

thedirtydirtyfisherman

Re: sebago togue
« Reply #45 on: Sep 18, 2019, 06:58 AM »
thats great advice stguy, i will certainly keep those in mind this coming monday, prob my last time on the softwater til hardwater season

fishlessman

« Reply #46 on: Sep 23, 2019, 01:19 PM »
talk with the bio didnt sound right this weekend. i mentioned that the state should let us kill them and toss them back overboard. bio responded once they are ours we could do what we want with them. does that sound right.  planted some in the garden this weekend, will probably do that for the rest of the fall

stguy

« Reply #47 on: Sep 23, 2019, 01:44 PM »
talk with the bio didnt sound right this weekend. i mentioned that the state should let us kill them and toss them back overboard. bio responded once they are ours we could do what we want with them. does that sound right.  planted some in the garden this weekend, will probably do that for the rest of the fall

Make sure you bury them deep, you'll have every raccoon in Sebago digging up your garden, I've learned from my mistakes.

fishlessman

« Reply #48 on: Sep 23, 2019, 01:53 PM »
Make sure you bury them deep, you'll have every raccoon in Sebago digging up your garden, I've learned from my mistakes.
left a bunch hanging off the side of the boat overnight, something stlole them.  maybe some metal fencing to lay over the raised beds, i planted them down about 16 inches. maybe not deep enough.  that throwing them dead off the side of the boat thing, would that fall under some unwanten waste law or something

seamonkey84

« Reply #49 on: Sep 23, 2019, 07:06 PM »
In Maine, Wanton waste does not apply to fish. The wording for invasive species is basically don’t release alive.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #50 on: Sep 24, 2019, 07:24 AM »

The bio isn't an IFW officer, I'd probably ask one of them first but that would be great to be able to dispatch and throw overboard.

JDK

« Reply #51 on: Sep 24, 2019, 09:11 AM »
We all know the old adage SSS- shoot, shovel, shut up.  Well, I'll coin the slogan GDS.  Gill, dump, shut up.
# SAND

seamonkey84

« Reply #52 on: Sep 24, 2019, 01:04 PM »
The bio isn't an IFW officer, I'd probably ask one of them first but that would be great to be able to dispatch and throw overboard.
Just look at all the fish left out on the ice, they don’t care except maybe count as littering.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.