FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kinda OT FYI: Clam Harvest Discussion On Maine Public.  (Read 1199 times)

CLAMFARMER

Clam Harvest Discussion and Call-in on Maine Public Radio This Afternoon at 1. https://www.mainepublic.org/programs/maine-calling
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Kinda OT FYI: Clam Harvest Discussion On Maine Public.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2019, 05:44 AM »
   :o ??? :o ???
What's this?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2019, 06:05 AM »
   :o ??? :o ???
What's this?
In Maine, Clamming is considered a fishery and many harvest clams recreationally and commercially.
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2019, 04:36 PM »
In Maine, Clamming is considered a fishery and many harvest clams recreationally and commercially.

I know that..    ;)
Thanks for the link. Was listening at work.
Pretty interesting... And a lot of other things going on at that channel..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.