FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The 13TH Team Maine moosehead lake annual expidition  (Read 827 times)

linguini

The 13TH Team Maine moosehead lake annual expidition
« on: Sep 26, 2019, 08:11 PM »
The dates for this years outing will be from Wed  march    11Th to Sat. the 14Th leaving on Sunday.

IT WILL BE AT LAWRENCES LAKE SIDE CABINS IN ROCKWOOD
                                        www.lawrencescabins.co m

This  is going to be a 4 night trip.. If  you are going for  the 4 nights   you will only have to pay for 3 nights  ( 105.00)
(you don't have to go all 4 night ). The house Accommodates up to 10. If we get enough people I will try to  resv another  cabin as well.   The price is going to be  35.00 a night  per person. Iam going to start taking dep anytime.  It is going to set up like years past first come first serve .(when I rec the dep) any Ice Shanty member is welcome and their guest. Ice Shanty members from other states are welcome to join us as well ,    you can send me  your dep to.

This  is the week of the Rockwood Ice fishing as well.  Lavaman took 1st place for the cusk  3 years ago it was over 12 pounds. In the past years jrelaxin and myself have also placed in the derby.

THE HOUSE IS GOING TO BE NON SMOKING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ASKED
David Langella
51 Eaton Dr.
Buxton me 04093
Please put your site name on the MONEY ORDER  or  CHECK .
It is  going to be on a first come first  basic.

CHECK IN TIME IS 3;OOPM  I will talk to bob  on to see if we can get into the house any earlier . if you get there early on wed  you can park at the  boat launch and fish from their.It has a large parking lot.    If we cant get into  the house.

I  have cabin 1 resv. It has 3 beds as well   
the dave and dave show

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.