FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BBQ Perogies (aka Pierogie, Perogy, or whatever then call them where you live)  (Read 9111 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario

A portion of my family is Ukrainian, so I grew up eating perogies (a dough based dumpling filled with mashed potatoes, cheese, and other goodness). Usually these babies are boiled and then soft fried in a pan with butter and onions.. but I thought I would be worth a short giving them a run on the BBQ. It turned out pretty awesome, gave them a nice crisp coating and were great with pork chops and or sausages.

Here is the step by step for those interested: http://bassjunkiesfishingaddiction.blogspot.ca/2013/04/new-recipe-bbq-perogies.html

peddler

I just had breakfast and now I'm hungry allover again just thinking about the Pierogies !!!!!

Peddler  8)  8)  8)

BAZOOKAJOE

Good idea!!   :bowdown:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
We love them in this house...  We will try that..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

mr tip up

A portion of my family is Ukrainian, so I grew up eating perogies (a dough based dumpling filled with mashed potatoes, cheese, and other goodness). Usually these babies are boiled and then soft fried in a pan with butter and onions.. but I thought I would be worth a short giving them a run on the BBQ. It turned out pretty awesome, gave them a nice crisp coating and were great with pork chops and or sausages.

Here is the step by step for those interested: http://bassjunkiesfishingaddiction.blogspot.ca/2013/04/new-recipe-bbq-perogies.html
                                                                   that looks deliecious
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day of work

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.