FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lowrance X102C Sounder  (Read 2194 times)

Fisher50

Lowrance X102C Sounder
« on: Jun 26, 2005, 09:34 PM »
I want one, I think.  Old Eagle unit is going bad.  I'm hearing, but I may not be interpreting what I hear correctly.  Is there a problem with the screens going bad?  The specs show this is the machine I want.  Don't want to get into a high priced (for my budget, anyway) problem.  I have seen very favorable posts on here before about this unit.  Any probelems?  Not sure if what I heard was that the sceeens were bad, or a supplier couldn't produce them fast enough. 

Any knowledge out there? 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

eyedoktr

Re: Lowrance X102C Sounder
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2005, 05:57 AM »
Fisher50, I put 2 of them on my boat this spring. They are absolutely fantastic. They are easy to see in bright sunlight  or dim the display for night and it won't blind you. I mark alot more fish than I ever knew existed. They will identify fish on botton that with a greyscale unit, you would miss. I highly recommend them. My tourney partner fished with me for a couple days beforea tournament and decided that he couldn't go back to his greyscale and ordered a 102C.

I got mine from Wade at JollyAnn Marine       www.jollyannsales.com/
I spoke with Wade on a tuesday afternoon and when I got home from work on wednesday, the shipment was on my porch. No tax and free shipping
Pete Lewis

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.