FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Same weather different day!  (Read 1301 times)

taxid

Same weather different day!
« on: Apr 14, 2022, 02:09 PM »
Not a good day to be out on a lake.  30 to 40 mph winds and gusts to 60 mph. We had a carbon copy almost exactly a week ago.

How about you?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fish/hunt4ever

Re: Same weather different day!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2022, 04:07 PM »
Our weather has been hot one minutes then back to the snow, but we have had some strong winds around us as well.  Seen some high gusts around 80+ and one guy recorded 100 mph gust, the pool was thrown over this time and took it out.

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2022, 08:48 PM »
One of my neighbors wanted to know if I was missing a trampoline. One blew into their yard. Not sure if they ever found the owner!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2022, 07:34 AM »
I believe I will see this weather early tomorrow morning. Was going to try my hand at my first trolling mission tomorrow here in NH but it's calling for gusts to low 40's until noon, then steady rain. Might have to see what I can do with the long rod on the river instead.

meandcuznalfy

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2022, 08:17 AM »
Not a good day to be out on a lake.  30 to 40 mph winds and gusts to 60 mph. We had a carbon copy almost exactly a week ago.

How about you?

Been like that most every day for a week or so here.

lowaccord66

« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2022, 09:05 AM »
I believe I will see this weather early tomorrow morning. Was going to try my hand at my first trolling mission tomorrow here in NH but it's calling for gusts to low 40's until noon, then steady rain. Might have to see what I can do with the long rod on the river instead.

We have the quabbim res opener tomorrow.  Wind forecast was suspect but latest noaa forecasts have trimmed it back some. 

I fished all night last night in the shadow of NYC and the slight breeze over the water made it raw.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.