FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hello Ontario  (Read 5616 times)

trapperdirk

Hello Ontario
« on: Feb 18, 2004, 12:30 AM »
 Hello ONTARIO . I see Scott has got you back home again . I was starting to worry that Canada and Ontario had disappeared . LOL
    Thanks again Scott for including us in your site .
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

firstice_rules

• got to get them fishies
Re: Hello Ontario
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2004, 04:31 PM »
it's great to have this site as well as iceshanty
notin better than a perch on the end of my line!

trapperdirk

« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2004, 07:40 PM »
 Sure is great to have this place too after Iceshanty.com , Firsticerules . I hope the rest of the gang makes it over here . ;D

TD

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Does this mean you'll allow that nectar of the gods...aka....Molson Canadian, across the border to your ever grateful Southern neighbors ?
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2004, 12:52 AM »
 Of course RGfixit . Now that Scott has put us back on the map again we will let you help us enjoy all these great things in life .
   Nectar of the gods eh . Time we give you an introduction into the good ol Labatts Blue . LOL . ;D . Now that is the true nectar of the gods .

TD

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2004, 07:40 AM »
My Mistake, I shouldn't have left out the Blue...an equally fine beverage.

I grew up and still live in upstate NY and have made countless trips to Canada. Two things for certain...The people are friendly and the beer is outstanding.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

stream walker

« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2004, 03:30 AM »
blue is a fine beverage  ;D obviously rg you havn,t had the pleasure of fishing on a steelhead stream in ny and having those wonderful canadians move rite in on your spot-drifting their floats rite in front of you and past  :-\

how bout a little courtesy  guys  ;)

trapperdirk

« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2004, 08:49 AM »
 Now why would we ever go south to fish streamwalker  ?. I like to fish where the fish are ,,,, not where they used to be . 0ntario has 250,000 lakes . I can't see why NY would interest a Canuck in the least .
   Think you maybe should check their Green Card . LOL ;D

TD

stream walker

« Reply #8 on: Mar 11, 2004, 02:53 PM »
why would you go south to fish???
because our steelhead streams have better runs of fish
   how about 30 to 50 hookups a day  ;D

i apologize for lableing all canadians the same ..i have met some decent ones

it's just that a lot of e,m use those long center pin float rods and they feel the need to drift thier floats 100 yrds downstream in front of everyone

trapperdirk

« Reply #9 on: Mar 12, 2004, 12:34 AM »
 Better runs of fish . Hmmmmm . I don't think so . We have excellent steelhead runs right up to ThunderBay . Why anyone would  pay for a non-resident licence for there is beyond me .
   I hear so much of this Yank Canuck animosity for fishing holes and it's all B.S. to me . We have more than enough here and are always willing to share .
   I would bet more of our southern neighbours come here to fish and utilize our resources than us theirs . I'm glad they do .!!
   That must be one hot spot of a river Stream Walker , but I have too many bows ,brookies,lakers , walleye , pike and bass close to me , ,to ever even think about your river . LOL . Then we have the panfish lakes too . LOL .
   You would fish many here and be the only one there . Remember that thought as we don't as a rule fish shoulder to shoulder here .

TD

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #10 on: Mar 12, 2004, 07:28 AM »
Hello to all my friends in ontario. glad to see you could make the trip over from iceshanty.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #11 on: Mar 17, 2004, 06:37 PM »
Well obviously Ol Fat Germ MAde it over...Now let the Mud SLinging Begin....ROFL
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.