FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Suggestions for a new forum  (Read 23123 times)

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
Suggestions for a new forum
« on: Mar 12, 2004, 03:54 PM »
Have a  suggestion for a new forum? Post them here.

-Scott

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
Re: Suggestions for a new forum
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2004, 11:19 PM »
Bullhead.

Have seen it requested a couple of times elsewhere and there is a good series of comments going on in NY State about them. Would be nice to see all the misc. info on Bullheads in one place.

Thanks,
-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2004, 11:19 AM »
Scott, I would like to see a separate "Bubbleheaded" forum.
There's already some good ones started.
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=258.0
Thanks, Bean
Ken A.

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2004, 05:32 PM »
 I'd like to see a hybrid striped bass category under the species section.

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2004, 11:37 PM »
I would like to see a section for people like me who river fish.I live in Saskatoon Saskatchewan and do alot of fishing in the local river. I catch walleye, pike, suckers and river sturgeon mostly walleye. We have trout that escaped from the hatchery in the river this yr and some people say there is a few salmon in the river as well I would like to see a segment for us poeple who fish the river and what ideas we can toss around for each other.
River Fishing Rules

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2004, 12:53 PM »
How about adding the following:  Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia, and Delaware?

Then, eventually the rest of the 50 states and Canada that aren't here? 

Also, how about something about foreign fishing trips so that people can show pics of the fish they get and tell about their trip, accomodations, and stuff (like a trip to the Amazon for peaco*k bass for example)?

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2004, 12:56 PM »
Oh yeah, someone asked me if it was possible to add a small stream child board to the rivers/flowages in PA for the coldwater fisheries...

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2004, 01:25 PM »
I think a river fishing forum would be nice, also, I support the bubbleheaded forum, but we should think of a new name for it.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2004, 03:58 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot, how about a cooking fish forum?
we had one on the shanty and it gave me some good ideas

raleigh

« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2004, 06:36 PM »
I like the idea of a hunting forum like we had on iceshanty.It can be very helpfull. I posted a queastion about Anlelope in the Wy forum a few days ago an I still have not recived a responce. An I have seen a few other people post hunting queastions, I have seen them post things about albino deer. I just think it would be a good Idea. Just my oppion.

reubenpa

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2004, 05:49 PM »
all are good, but also make the title progressions faster...  10 post is a jr member, all the way to what???  I saw 300+ post was still jr member!!!  just a thought
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Cider

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2004, 08:10 PM »
all are good, but also make the title progressions faster...  10 post is a jr member, all the way to what???  I saw 300+ post was still jr member!!!  just a thought

Does number of posts or title really matter to anyone??  I haven't been paying attention to mine until I read this!   :o

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #12 on: Mar 25, 2004, 12:42 PM »

Does number of posts or title really matter to anyone??  I haven't been paying attention to mine until I read this!   :o

Sure you don't, you post wh*re!!! ;) ;)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #13 on: Mar 25, 2004, 12:43 PM »
How about a camping forum?
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #14 on: Mar 29, 2004, 04:59 AM »
Hey strike zone. if you take a good look at the different states, you will notice that we are setting it up the way you suggested. give us time. to do fifty states and the provinces of canada is no easy task. when this is done , no other open water site will compare to this one. tight lines and full freezers,

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.