FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: walden pond kio?  (Read 3846 times)

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
Re: walden pond kio?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21, 2011, 03:24 PM »
Catch them and then cash them in . . . sell them back to a pond or aquarium store. You know how much little koi go for? $$$ Now just imagine what some chinese food restraunt is willing to cough up! Kill two birds with one stone; you remove an invasive species and put some coin in your pocket. Or just take a picture before crushing their skull with a rock!

Basstracker

« Reply #16 on: Apr 21, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Good Luck haha. I've tried you can throw anything right infront of their faces and they get right up to it and turn. they wont bite anything. LMK if you catch one of the big ones I'll be very surprised lol. I hope the best for you if you try someone needs to catch atleast one of those big mothers...

I've caught them about that size in other places... dunno why those fish are so picky.

ma_fisherman

« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2011, 06:43 PM »
basstracker- there so picky cuz everyone tries for them like you were saying you have.  they get use to the pressure and see just about every bait you can throw at them. i think the crystal clear water adds to the wariness.  good luck to anyone who can get one of those....

88fishing

« Reply #18 on: Apr 21, 2011, 06:59 PM »
wish i could just get some big trebles and snag them but its illegle in MA

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Apr 21, 2011, 07:59 PM »
wish i could just get some big trebles and snag them but its illegle in MA

It's a carp for God's sake!  ;D

If anyone is really serious I'll be happy to send you some commerical pellets which it probably fed on before it was planted. I could also send you some pellets that have a piece of pantyhose wrapped around them so you can put a hook into the pantyhose. (The pellets are too hard to sink a hook into) Just throw that out after a little chumming and you've got it made!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #20 on: Apr 21, 2011, 08:37 PM »
That would be funny if somebody gets one and it ends up being a golden trout. ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.