FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Ice Fishing  (Read 3785 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Ice Fishing
« on: Feb 02, 2004, 07:25 AM »
Where are y'all Pennsylvanians?  Need to know what's goin' on in the ice fishing world out there while the Shanty is down.  Let's hear from you!

I didn't fish this past weekend.  It was the last day of bow season on Saturday in MD.  I'll fish this weekend, hopefully with some good pics to post.  My last trip I had a nice pic lined up but my digital camera was frozen and wouldn't function right.  It was in the minus single digits that night.  I gotta find a way to insulate that thing for such emergencies.

Had a nice crappie night bite, best one this year.  Hope to duplicate it this weekend.  Looking at either fishing Little Buffalo or maybe Memorial.

jk

Re: Ice Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2004, 10:13 AM »
Ok!  Stringbean, you go to little Buffalo and I will try to meet you there.  Can't imagine going south to find ice.  As you have seen I have been in NY everychance I get.  The fishing there is just so much better.  Got a real 250 perch in one day and the bite was on metal not bait, right up my alley,  kept 46 that were 8 1/2 to 13 1/2.   Am now waiting for a new truck dealer to call me back, chevy has a $2500 rebate and the stock market is up sooooo, will bite the bullet.   Let me know your plans.....jk

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2004, 10:27 AM »
JK, don't go, that was at the beginning of the month.  I think you'll have to go North into NY to find decent ice.  Sounds like all of PA will be worthless after this weekend.

Walleye are bitin good in the rivers though!

g3

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2004, 03:40 AM »
 8) that explains all the deer i saw running around sat.i put a new motor on my boat and was down on the flats to shake it down,saw deer running around everywhere on the way down to perryville.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.