FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 3 Lake weekend  (Read 1246 times)

fish wayniac

3 Lake weekend
« on: Jun 09, 2019, 04:51 PM »
Went to Upper Richardson on Saturday morning. Fished for 2-1/2 hours and only caught 1 salmon. We cut our losses there and trailered the boat to Mooselookmeguntic. We caught 6 salmon that afternoon out in front of Bald Mtn. Sunday morning we fished Aziscohos lake . We caught 8 salmon and 1 Brook trout. Not the numbers we are use to for that area. We trolled lures the whole time except the last 1/2 hour this morning. We switched to sewn on smelt and had 3 salmon on right away. I wish we tried sooner at that point it was 11:30 and needed to drive home. It was still a nice trip and a beautiful area to fish in.

franklin fisher

Re: 3 Lake weekend
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2019, 05:28 PM »
Beautiful area indeed. Glad you had a fun trip even though the numbers were not what you hoped for.

deerhunter

« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2019, 07:02 AM »
looks like a fun weekend. I like trying different places also. nice brookie

Slammin_Brookies!!

• "Speed and Accuracy" Airborne All The Way 82nd
« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2019, 07:38 AM »
Fishing has been super slow this year up there Wayne. Last year we came close to 100 fish in 3 days....this year we got about 40 in 3 days.....and we had to work too hard for them....lol.
If you're too busy to fish...........You're too Fa..king busy!

fish wayniac

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2019, 08:24 AM »
Fishing has been super slow this year up there Wayne. Last year we came close to 100 fish in 3 days....this year we got about 40 in 3 days.....and we had to work too hard for them....lol.
I hear you Mike . It was a weird spring up there everything happened late. I heard from the locals there wasn’t much of a smelt run and it happened under the ice. I miss having triple hook ups. Ha ha!

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2019, 02:50 PM »
Nice report, Wayne.  It always fun to cover some ground and have action at a bunch of spots.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.