FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: River opener!!  (Read 1706 times)

katch moore

River opener!!
« on: May 10, 2010, 01:43 PM »
Well I'm doing alot of research on certain rivers this spring.  I moved to Slave Lake in October from Ottawa, and now spring has arrived!!  Finaly!!

So yeah the 1st of June is opener up here for most of the streams and rivers.  With this nice weather I've been scouting new waters and new potential species. I've hiked many miles, drove hundreds of kilometers and spent countless hours on the net and books getting ready for Grayling opener.

Yesterday I found a nice spot at a river mouth, it also had couple jumping grayling for me to watch for a while!!

Well 3 more weeks and we are there!

Have a good season all!!

akt.duguid

Re: River opener!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51 AM »
Good Luck to you!

As a newcomer to the province I have been doing exactly the same thing as you.  Countless hikes and backroads drives.

This forum has proven to be an excellent resource.  The members are very helpful and there is great information in past threads.

The Anvil

• MFF Mod Team
  • "Gone Fishing"
Re: River opener!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 05:09 AM »
Good Luck to you!

As a newcomer to the province I have been doing exactly the same thing as you.  Countless hikes and backroads drives.

This forum has proven to be an excellent resource.  The members are very helpful and there is great information in past threads.

Always great to hear that you are finding things helpful.

Looking forwards to hearing about your trips and maybe get teases with some great pics.

~Gone Fishing~

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.