FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: RUMWAL Adventures PIG ROAST SPECTACULAR!!! July 17th 2010  (Read 2008 times)

The Anvil

• MFF Mod Team
  • "Gone Fishing"
Hey Everyone,

Summer is well upon us and with all the events and activities we are enjoying and all that is happening in and around Edmonton, one can really work up an appetite.

What better way to satisfy that hunger, donate to a good cause and enjoy a night of camping with some great people, then to be attending RUMWAL Adventure's Annual PIG ROAST!!!! With proceeds going to the Northern Alberta Make-A-Wish foundation you would be doing both your stomach and the kids that benefit from the Make-a-wish a Huge favor!

Click here to see the info on our site
http://www.rumwaladventures.ca/PigRoastfundraiser.html

When: Saturday July 17th 2010 - Sunday July 18th, 2010
Guests start arriving around 3pm and the Pig Roast feast spectacular will kick off around 4:45pm - 5:00pm.

Cost: $25.00 per person, this includes your Pig Roast feast, and a night of camping. (
Bring your tent, camper, motor home, 5th wheel or just a sleeping bag, but be sure to also bring a camping chair, cause after you feast, you might want to sit down for a while.

Location:    Whoa... that's a secret. You have to buy a ticket to find out where this event is happening. But I can assure you it's not a far trip at all, there will be plenty of room to stretch out and relax for all.

This year the gang at Rumwal has gone above and beyond and has ordered 2, that's right TWO Pigs on the spit, so we need your help to make sure that they find a good home.
Nothing says summer like a Pig Roast, nothing says thank you by Supporting a great Cause.

There is also going to be a fireworks display, as fireworks have been donated by Uncle John's Fireworks

So come one come all and join us for a wonderful time and lets get Summer 2010 started off on the right foot, or relaxing in your chair digesting the best meal you will have this summer.

For more information or tickets you can contact:

Lawrence 780 221-4843
email [email protected]

You can also contact Rumtan or myself for more info or tickets.

For more info on what the Gang at Rumwal Does click on our link above.

~Gone Fishing~

Rumtan

Re: RUMWAL Adventures PIG ROAST SPECTACULAR!!! July 17th 2010
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2010, 04:32 PM »
 Thanks to everyone who participated in this huge success.  I really appreciate the MyFishFinder website support, Thank You for allowing my posts to stand.  They say it takes a village to raise a child, but it takes a website to help raise seriously ill children !   My thanks to all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.