FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Free Fishing!!  (Read 3363 times)

vancouvercanuck

Free Fishing!!
« on: Mar 23, 2004, 12:14 PM »
Just thought I'd brag:

My significant other (the girlfriend) owns a few travel agencies. Anyways, this Salmon fishing resort up on Vancouver Island calls her because he wants to advertise his resort with her. So he donates two free fishing weekends for her to use in an advertising campain. I think she's going to do something in the local paper.

Anywho, the guy goes on to say, since she will be promoting his resort so much, and she REALLY needs to know what her girls will be selling "why don't you and your boyfriend come on out for a weekend it's on me."

Three days with a guide salmon fishing!!

*done bragging*
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

venisonman

Re: Free Fishing!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2004, 03:36 PM »
Gotta ask....girlfriend with you and the guide or back at shore with the money man?
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2004, 04:09 PM »
Gotta ask....girlfriend with you and the guide or back at shore with the money man?

Who cares, i'm fishing. ;)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

venisonman

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2004, 04:54 PM »
Atta Boy Vancouver!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

venisonman

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2004, 05:18 PM »
Atta Boy Vancouver!

firstice_rules

• got to get them fishies
« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2004, 07:30 PM »
you lucky dog you! ;D
notin better than a perch on the end of my line!

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 23, 2004, 07:32 PM »
Cool !!! 8)
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2004, 12:53 PM »
You know of course VC, that even a blind squirrel gets to find a nut once in a while! ;) You lucky SOB! Actually, I'm very happy for you. I hope you go up there and really kick some scaly a**! ;D
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 2004, 03:15 PM »
Grumble Grumble Lucky Bugger!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #9 on: Mar 25, 2004, 12:23 PM »
Will be sure to post lots of pictures for you all................ :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D

bud

• never put off what you can catch today to tomorrow
« Reply #10 on: Mar 26, 2004, 06:59 PM »
van is da man!   nice pics too!
the fishin pug is my favorite fishing partner!
favorite place the conneticut river from walpole to the thetford area.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.