FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WHY??  (Read 4228 times)

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
WHY??
« on: Aug 18, 2004, 10:53 AM »
Just wondering why when I look in the "Stats"  there is always a bunch of "Guest" online but the number of members isn't growing very fast.  Can the individuals not see that this may just be the BEST site on the web and that a very large number of members are some of the Greatest people around.  Always willing to help in the pursuit of bettering the sport in which we love so much and providing a plethora of useful info to all.  ??? 8) 8)

Just a question,
Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

grumpymoe

Re: WHY??
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2004, 10:57 AM »
a lot of members pop in and out through the day, and sometimes never notice that they are logged out....explains part of it....there's alot of people who just love to read the posts, but seldom take the next step and register....most eventually do....grump ;D

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2004, 11:02 AM »
OH!!!!!  Maybe MF is really here  ;D ;D 8)  Sneaky
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2004, 11:47 AM »
It's what gmoe said.  I check in a lot during the day and only sign in to reply or post something then I'm gone.  And since most members don't post around the clock (those that do know who they are and their stats will expose them  ;D) they are probably doing the same.
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:17 PM »
Gmoe, you on around the clock  ;D ;D 8) :o

perchfisher

• waitin' for a bite
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:19 PM »
i was looking on google and i saw iceshanty looked thru lots of posts then signed up i couldnt figure why nobody was ever there but then somebody told me to go here and this is cool too
-cole

Cider

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:26 PM »
i was looking on google and i saw iceshanty looked thru lots of posts then signed up i couldnt figure why nobody was ever there but then somebody told me to go here and this is cool too

Give iceshanty until around late October/early November...then there will be so much activity your head will spin!!  IS has been around a lot longer and has tons of members.

grumpymoe

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2004, 01:04 PM »
usmc....i lurk through the day ;D ;D ;D  grump

trapperdirk

« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2004, 01:21 PM »
I'll tell ya why Marine . They are all spys from the John Kerry camp .LOL ;D . So guests they will remain till after election when things get back to normal . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Cider

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18, 2004, 02:37 PM »
They are all spys from the John Kerry camp .LOL ;D . So guests they will remain till after election when things get back to normal . LOL ;D

That explains were MissFishy is today.  She's out recruiting a few allies....   ;D

Cider

« Reply #10 on: Aug 18, 2004, 02:47 PM »
Yeah, I've been thinking about that myself...  I figure if he should lose (WHICH WON'T HAPPEN!!), then MissFishy will have a lot to say.  It should be a pretty fiesty discussion at that!!  ;D

On the other hand... when Kerry loses in November (WHICH HE WILL!!!), just be prepared for all the celebrations everytime you log on!!

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #11 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:09 PM »
Guy's the way I see it............... If Kerry wins the election for Presidency ::), I will have a whole lot more troubles to worry about than listening to MF's mouth overflowing.  Heck I've already dealt with that and it really don't phase me much.  Kerry getting elected to Commander in Chief..........That petrifies me.

Steve

Phoenix

« Reply #12 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:27 PM »
If Kerry wins the election for Presidency ::)

Steve
How can you even think such a thing, much less put words to it ??? Oh well I suppose I will need a backup plan... how do you become a citizen of Canada?

Cider

« Reply #13 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:33 PM »
how do you become a citizen of Canada?

Well, it isn't easy...  First you have to receive a nomination from Grumpymoe or Big Walleye.  Then you have to be approved for initiation by Trapperdirk.  IF you are fortunate enough to make it that far.... then you have to survive a week long fishing trip with GeRm and the hard-to brothers.  There you will have to demonstrate proficiency at skills such as peeing in a can while canoeing blind-stinkin' drunk at night.  And it only gets worse from there... believe me, the process isn't for the feint-hearted!!    :o  ;D

Phoenix

« Reply #14 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:38 PM »
Well, I gotta tell ya Cider, if that sob wins I be willing to do most anything to get out of the country short of lining up naked,30 seconds from the border with a stick of dynamite sporting a 28 second fuse shoved up my... well you get the picture.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.