FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2014..  (Read 33075 times)

KingPerch

Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2014..
« Reply #30 on: Jul 09, 2014, 01:48 PM »
SCUM FROGS RULE!! Cheap and...very effective!! Great pics Dom!! I have been known to throw the white frog on very sunny, clear days.... :whistling:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #31 on: Jul 09, 2014, 06:21 PM »
99% of the time I use that green one... 1% I will try the black.... ;)
Glad you like the pictures....  ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #32 on: Jul 10, 2014, 03:48 AM »
99% of the time I use that green one... 1% I will try the black.... ;)
Glad you like the pictures....  ;D
Them darn green frogs have never caught me a fish! I've always used white ones and had my best luck. Same thing with toads, I have tons of natural colored one but I always end up using the white Stanley ribbit or zoom horny toad

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #33 on: Jul 10, 2014, 10:01 AM »
Dom, i go with black frogs at night or during dark weather (gives them a silouette to pick out).   White frogs if I'm fishing very heavy cover <chestnuts, slop> or if its raining(white is the easiest color for fish to see in those conditions).   If its sunny, I like greens with flake in them (the sun makes the flakes glimmer which the bass love!).   I also use horny toads 95% of the time.   They have the BEST hookup ratio of any frog.  

devo

« Reply #34 on: Jul 10, 2014, 12:05 PM »
Sunday July 6th..
After working all day on a Sunday I got out and grabbed the gear and Herb ......

I'd never go fishing without Herb

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #35 on: Jul 10, 2014, 12:09 PM »
I'd never go fishing without Herb

:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
I try not to...   ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #36 on: Jul 10, 2014, 12:48 PM »
Dom, i go with black frogs at night or during dark weather (gives them a silouette to pick out).   White frogs if I'm fishing very heavy cover <chestnuts, slop> or if its raining(white is the easiest color for fish to see in those conditions).   If its sunny, I like greens with flake in them (the sun makes the flakes glimmer which the bass love!).   I also use horny toads 95% of the time.   They have the BEST hookup ratio of any frog.  
You ever try the z man pop frogZ?  It's a toad with a popper mouth and it's also made of elaztech so it floats so you can leave it in the strike zone longer. Wicked good action and it has a great hook up ratio

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #37 on: Jul 10, 2014, 06:50 PM »

I do have a few white ones but never thought to use them..But I will next time... Always just tie on a green one and start fishing...
 My buddy Herb was using horny toads and spro frogs and I out fished him and never changed my lure...    ;D  

KingPerch

« Reply #38 on: Jul 12, 2014, 04:52 AM »
Damiki has some great frog baits. Jr. And I have been fishing them in white ad black. Great success!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #39 on: Jul 12, 2014, 01:55 PM »
The damiki air frog is sickkkkk....skips into cover really easy

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Jul 12, 2014, 04:59 PM »
 Damiki Air Frog ??  ??
Please dont make me buy more lures.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;)
Herb said I'm the only guy he knows that can bring one rod and lure and catches fish...    :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #41 on: Jul 12, 2014, 08:41 PM »
At least your having luck. I can't catch a fish to save my life lately.  Herb bring every lure in the tackle shop with him?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #42 on: Jul 13, 2014, 04:31 PM »
  Herb bring every lure in the tackle shop with him?

Yup.... ::) ::)

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #43 on: Jul 13, 2014, 05:13 PM »
I can relate to that.....Most days I'll toss only 1 or 2 lures though haha

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #44 on: Jul 14, 2014, 05:54 AM »
7/13  Hit the canal with Dean for a few hours before the storm...   Pretty slow... >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.