FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Utah Boys 2015  (Read 6179 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Utah Boys 2015
« on: Jul 09, 2015, 10:12 PM »
Well hows everyones soft water season been going? I have fallen off the technology side of things for a bit, but have still been getting out for some fishing trips when I can. The spring here was fast and furious with alot of rain during the month of may. Seem like our seasons are about a month ahead at this point with our average temps. So all I can do is hope for an early freeze this fall  :bowdown:  The spring walleye and wiper fishing was slow on the eyes but great again this year for some very healthy wipers. This was my only eye for the spring

and a few smaller wipers that were out in the open water cruising

Fishon1 was stoked to get this hog  :o

Once we gave up the boat and hit the shore the size increased dramatically on the wipers for sure  ;)

The bay even provided some spectacular sunsets this spring to cap off the great days hooking them up

In between making some shore trips I was able to finally finish off all the concrete I've had planned for years. Nice new home for the boat canopy, plenty of room for the boys to shoot some hoops now and eventually space for a camp trailer one day

Also made the decision to trade the ole reliable '01 chev for a '12, I just hope i get as many good years out of this one as the last

and after the 2" level kit, not that you can really tell, we'll see when the rims and tires go on

Ok so back to the fishing, I have made 3 trips up to the view and we have done ok. Muskie are picking up good and since the smallie spawn the water has warmed up dramatically and all the smallies are staying deep making it tough fishing. My 1st smallie for the season was this 19in beauty

and a few of the other boys

Here's a few of the tigers we've pulled so far this year including the 1st 2 guys got their 1st ever muskie and largest freshwater fish to boot

32"

35"

31"

41"

34"

Good to be back online at the finder  :thumbup_smilie:

Tightlines everyone

Bartman44

Re: Utah Boys 2015
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2015, 03:48 PM »
Looks like you've been busy. Those are some super tigers. Very nice.  :clapping:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2015, 04:13 PM »
WOW great pictures mister..... :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Those kids sure look real happy and that truck sure is nice......
Congratulations on all.......... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

muskyon46

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2015, 11:03 AM »
Thanks guys, it definitely has been a busy one this spring/summer

muskyon46

« Reply #4 on: Aug 06, 2015, 08:27 PM »
Finally was able to put something in the boat picture worthy this week, Fishon1 hooked into this 40in tiger last evening. Smallie fishing has been the worst in years. Got into a few last night also but none were over 12in. The temps here are starting to cool and we even have some trees changing color. Not many but a few

Bonus Pic  :o

I went with one of my 4-wheelin buddies last month to put up some trail cams where he is going to do the muzzle load hunt this year and he retrieved the sd cards last saturday and to our surprise look what was caught lurking around

Looks to be pretty good sized as there were many deer, elk, skunk and a few moose that also where captured on this same cam. Sure makes you want to watch your back closely while hunting this area  :-\

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2015, 07:05 PM »
Nice going muskyon46, nice mix bag of fish you guys have been finding. :)
Dandy looking tiger musky also. 8)

That was a good shot of the cougar.  :w00t:
That guy is not to be messed with. :blink:

WW

muskyon46

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2015, 08:51 PM »
Thanks WW, We were pretty surprised to see that cougar for sure.  Eyes in the back head will be on full alert during the hunts. That comic strip on the bottom of your page is hilarious  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Here's the latest tiger that showed up for picture day, he pushed the tape at 37"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19, 2015, 01:30 PM »
Boy those tigers out there have great spots...     Way to go..   :clapping:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Aug 19, 2015, 01:32 PM »
And the lion picture is awesome...
Is there a season on them?

muskyon46

« Reply #9 on: Sep 02, 2015, 11:39 AM »
Yes there is Dom, its a limited entry hunt that runs from Nov-May

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.