FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trolling motor part needed  (Read 1381 times)

seamonkey84

Trolling motor part needed
« on: Aug 17, 2018, 10:33 AM »
I’ve been trying to piece together something to mount a panoptix ps22 transducer on, and kinda forgot that everything I wanted the mount to do was the same as the trolling motor mount and shaft itself. Since I want to scan with it, I don’t want to attached to my actual motor. So what I’m looking for is a transom mount and possibly the shaft/handle. I don’t know who in the area deals with parts like that, but I found it relatively cheap online. Before I order one, I’m hoping someone in the Portland/southern Maine area has a broken motor kicking around or has just a working transom mount. Please let me know.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

KingPerch

Re: Trolling motor part needed
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2018, 04:12 AM »
Check your local marinas or boat mechanics. Maybe they have a unit they replaced and kept the old unit for parts. Be a good start for you. Good luck!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

joefishmore

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2018, 07:26 AM »
Portland Yaught how do you  spell that  Services near the bridge in Portland services them. They might have something.

GasBlaster

• Welcomes green fish !!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2018, 07:30 AM »
Portland Yaught how do you  spell that  Services near the bridge in Portland services them. They might have something.

yacht

joefishmore

« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2018, 08:27 AM »
Thanks Gasblaster. I might have been honor roll in high school but theres some things I never get. And computers too.

GasBlaster

• Welcomes green fish !!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2018, 01:16 PM »
I needed spell check to get it myself . No honor roll here . Just made it by the skin of my teeth !! L ok k

franklin fisher

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2018, 01:43 PM »
  I have a couple in my garage that I keep around for parts.  If you feel like driving to Farmington. You can have one.

seamonkey84

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2018, 09:40 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll give some of those places a call.

I have a couple in my garage that I keep around for parts.  If you feel like driving to Farmington. You can have one.

Thank you for the offer, but I don’t go out that way so it’s a bit of a drive.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.