FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jeter Hits a HR for #3000  (Read 6414 times)

KingPerch

Re: Jeter Hits a HR for #3000
« Reply #15 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Hey Raquettedacker!, looks as though you dribbled on the floor bro!!! :w00t: Even Jr. doesn't do that anymore!!! :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:  GO YANKEES!!!!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

esox v

« Reply #16 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:52 PM »
Hey Raquettedacker!, looks as though you dribbled on the floor bro!!! :w00t: Even Jr. doesn't do that anymore!!! :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:  GO YANKEES!!!!!--KP ;D
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I was just going to say.... WHO PEED ON THE FLOOR !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:54 PM »

Thanks a lot buddy, but that wasnt me.....    ;D ;D     And if you want a REAL team with no money...........................  
Go TIGERS.................................. ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:59 PM »
By the way BOYZ did you see what we did today while you where worrying about this???????????????   ;D ;D ;D
       http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=43747.60       
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

wellsley

« Reply #19 on: Jul 09, 2011, 07:13 PM »
                                                                                           GO
                                                                                     YANKEES
LIFE MEMBER OF NORTH AMERICA FISHING CLUB

KeepaCatcha

« Reply #20 on: Jul 09, 2011, 07:27 PM »
im a sox fan but i have all the respect in the world for jeter......just an honest, hard working guy....couldn't be more deserving

KeepaCatcha

« Reply #21 on: Jul 09, 2011, 07:29 PM »
Sorry, I can't stand Jeter or A-hole Rodriguez. They both are arrogant butt mouths.  :wacko:  I'm a Sox fan and I feel the same about Manny or Nomar Garciaparra. If I had to watch him fix his gloves one more time, I think my bottle of beer would go threw the TV! I couldn't believe they let him come back to the Red Sox for one day, just so he could say that he retired from the Sox.   ???

No respect for Nomar???? ???

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #22 on: Jul 09, 2011, 08:12 PM »
How about the fact he will not play in the All Star game? He was elected by the fans but refuses to thank them for the honor. He says he's injured. Sure didn't look that way being in the lineup the last 4 days.

Players that do this should be suspended for the rest of the season. It should be all about the fans but it's not. It's all about "me" to these guys.

Like Woods Wise said. Classless clown.

yeah   i'm  sure   no  player   like  jeter  wants   to  play  in  the  all  star   game !!!!   whats   wrong  with  you  ????   besides    if   he  was  injuried   he  would  be a fool  to  take  a  chance  on  making  it  worse  and  miss  the  regular  season  ....  thats  just  using  your  head
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #23 on: Jul 09, 2011, 08:14 PM »

Thanks a lot buddy, but that wasnt me.....    ;D ;D     And if you want a REAL team with no money...........................  

this  is  america    ya  get  paid  what  your  worth    ;D  GO  YANKEES
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

eyedoktr

« Reply #24 on: Jul 09, 2011, 09:12 PM »
  yeah   i'm  sure   no  player   like  jeter  wants   to  play  in  the  all  star   game !!!!   whats   wrong  with  you  ????   besides    if   he  was  injuried   he  would  be a fool  to  take  a  chance  on  making  it  worse  and  miss  the  regular  season  ....  thats  just  using  your  head

Obviously he does not want to play in the All Star game. If he did he would go, make a plate appearance (even to just stand there) and play an inning in the field. If he was healthy enough to play the last few games, he is certainly healthy enough to do that.
Pete Lewis

KingPerch

« Reply #25 on: Jul 10, 2011, 07:57 AM »

All in fun RD!!! ;D I couldn't resist! Even ESOX picked up on that one!!! :rotflol: :rotflol: GO YANKEES! :flag:--KP 8)

bcons

« Reply #26 on: Jul 10, 2011, 08:07 AM »
Who's in first?  :whistling: :whistling: Who won 5 in a row  ???  How many in a row has NY won  :P :P :P  Who's got the better road percentage?    :-* :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #27 on: Jul 10, 2011, 08:14 AM »
Who will have ring #28 at seasons end? Hmmmm!--KP ;D

bcons

« Reply #28 on: Jul 10, 2011, 03:17 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Another ring?  All this talk about rings from Yanks fans is leaving me confused...... The last time I heard so many people fixated on rings was at a wedding show put on by a jewelery store & had to go with the soon to be Mrs. Bcons........ And those talking weren't exactly sports fans  :P :P :P   What's next the latest in "Look what I got free for buying X, X, & X! Macy's cosmetics counter was having their friends & family sale!"  for Yanks fans now?????? 
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

wellsley

« Reply #29 on: Jul 10, 2011, 08:05 PM »
It's not who's won the most games in a row or who's in first. It's who will be playing in October.  ;D
LIFE MEMBER OF NORTH AMERICA FISHING CLUB

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.