FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Sportsman's Channel  (Read 1739 times)

walleye1

The Sportsman's Channel
« on: Nov 08, 2007, 10:20 AM »
If you're a subscriber to Dish Net, Directv or cable and don't get this channel, and would like to, log on to this site and make the request. All hunting and fishing all the time!

http://thesportsmanchannel.com/getthechannel/overview/index.php

Neptune

Re: The Sportsman's Channel
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2007, 03:29 PM »
I did that about 2 weeks ago and have been watching shows online...  Their lineup needs some more fishing shows!!!  Too much Turkey hunting right now.....   ;D

luckyduck22

• Get em
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2007, 07:53 PM »
how much does it cost??

Neptune

« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2007, 08:29 PM »
Too watch stuff online it is free for the first month then 4.95/month....don't know that I will pay when the free month is up....But I can't wait til it gets picked up by Dish Network!

ice023

« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2007, 08:09 AM »
someone once told me that you can call (if you already have) Direct TV and just pay for one channel.  so when we got Direct TV the sportsman channel was in another package of about 12 channels and was i think about $15 a month, so i didn't get it because none of the other channels were worth it.  so after about a week i called them up and said can i get just one channel, the lady said sure.  i think it is $1 a month. 

Neptune

« Reply #5 on: Nov 09, 2007, 08:47 AM »
Lucky B-stard!

Their website says it isn't available on any of the satalite companies...but you win!

Hooked Up

« Reply #6 on: Nov 09, 2007, 09:22 AM »
someone once told me that you can call (if you already have) Direct TV and just pay for one channel.  so when we got Direct TV the sportsman channel was in another package of about 12 channels and was i think about $15 a month, so i didn't get it because none of the other channels were worth it.  so after about a week i called them up and said can i get just one channel, the lady said sure.  i think it is $1 a month. 

Yep its only a buck or a buck fifty a month.I couldnt  live without it.Theres actually 2 sportsman channels,603 and 606,the other on is VS.There was another one just recently but the channel went bankrupt after only a few months. :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.