FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: sandy pond  (Read 4356 times)

perchslayer25

sandy pond
« on: Mar 15, 2004, 03:41 PM »
i know this is supposed to be open water but has anyone been to snady pond within the last week...wondering how the fish are up there and what the ice is like...let me know if you have been there
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

PAcatchreleaseman

Re: sandy pond
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2004, 06:32 PM »
there is a guy on iceshanty.com named perchslayer25 that was there this weekend.  says all he caught was slob crappie and gills.   i dont know where but he says he was there.

i was there on sat.  got a few nice(r) pike.  ice is about 16".

-PA-

perchslayer25

« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2004, 05:50 AM »
yes i know that is my brother from avon NY he is probably feeding loads of junk to everyone in there.....he came to my home 1 day and saw me on here....so he made a name just like mine and just started bothering people...and took my same name...then fed everyone a line of bull
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

baginwal

• MFF Mod Team
  • No Politics Just Fish!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2004, 11:26 AM »
perchslayer25:  You should post your reply on iceshanty.com.  This way all who read the Sandy Pond topic will not base their next outing on your brothers false information.

perchslayer25

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2004, 02:17 PM »
I would but i dont have a name for that site cause i never registered one and you cant register them anymore cause it is closing down...but i will let him know what grief he is causing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.