FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Chu  (Read 1317 times)

SpaceGhost

Chu
« on: Sep 13, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Went the other day. Didnt catch anything. I wasnt there very long. It was for around 90 mins before school. Any hearing about any action down there?

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
Re: Chu
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2012, 07:10 AM »
I went down the other day too. My dad lost the only fish of the day (probably a bass). We heard a couple rumors from other folk about fish but that day was slow.

SpaceGhost

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2012, 06:02 PM »
I headed down this weekend with a teenager buddy of mine. He caught a 1lb smallie and i received a rare skunk. However, we did move around and talked to a few people along the way. One guy had caught an 18 inc salmon and gave us some decent info on the times etc etc to start hitting them. While my friend and i caught none, we did however see quite a few swimming around and at least 4 of them were in the 25-30 inch range if my eyes werent playing tricks on me. If i had to guess weights, id say at least 5 lbs a whack. Then again, i couldve been off but thats what im going on. Ill be stopping down a few days a week from now on and if anyone wants to meet up and fish together, let me know and ill see what my schedule looks like.

lavaman

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2012, 09:52 PM »
yo spaceghost maybe we can actually get together this time. i'll start fishing there again a couple week right before they close it for lakers. il let you know when my spidey sense tells me to go. usually i am the only one there during that time of yr. do you know when its schduled to close?

sull155

« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2012, 09:15 AM »
last year close date was November 30th

SpaceGhost

« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:17 PM »
No clue when the closing date is yet but i know things are happening down there lately. Hence me going. Shoot me pms if anyones interested in heading down or is going down. Lava, definitely need to meet up and get some lines tight.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.