FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Break-in  (Read 6874 times)

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
Break-in
« on: Jan 31, 2004, 04:41 PM »
Well folks I guess we might as well break this board in sounds like this will be it.I guess I will start some more new topics. Later.

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Break-in
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM »
Hi Mike,

You are quite a few weeks late on breaking this site in, the originals have been here for a while waiting for the rest to stragle along. :P

Mike

fulltmedad

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Massachusetts Goatboys
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2004, 04:06 PM »
OK  I'm ready...who's got the beer?
FTD

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2004, 07:16 PM »
What'll it be FTD?  Just let me know and I will set you up.  I will start you off with my favorite;  One Coors Original,  coming up!!! 8)

Mike

fulltmedad

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Massachusetts Goatboys
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2004, 07:05 AM »
I took a trip out to the Lake Erie Metropark yesterday (2/26) and the river is open as is the launch at the north marina. There were about eight boats out working the warm water outlet by the powerplant. One boat was loading back onto its trailer and they had three nice 'eyes. Jigging chartreuse leadheads with minnows.
I just bought a new "family truckster" and have to get a trailer hitch installed so I can get my boat out. With Erie being closed to walleye this spring, the Detroit river is going to be busy.
FTD

ButchT

« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2004, 02:25 PM »
Howdy from the Grand Traverse area!!!  We've still got ice up here but it's lookin' pretty shakey.  Good to be here.
Butch

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Mar 03, 2004, 04:02 PM »
I hope no-one noticed thaat the boards all those posts are on are not with us anymore,  may they rest in peace.  ;)

skulldugary

« Reply #7 on: Mar 07, 2004, 08:57 AM »
Dach,thought I'd break in also,this is my first post here and I'm sure I'll be lurking around here every day.....Gary

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Mar 07, 2004, 05:55 PM »
Hey Gary: been out lately on the ice?
I was in Rose City today on the bread route. i keep thinkin one of these times I'll walk right  by you and not know it LOL. I'v also been spending a lot of time in that new Walmart supercenter in West Branch. They sell lots of bread. Hopefully we'll get a new person hired so I'm not working so much
Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

skulldugary

« Reply #9 on: Mar 08, 2004, 07:59 AM »
Dach,Have not been out in a week,last trip out we got some 13" crappies and some pike,one that was 34-1/2"..Man you can't miss me...6'7",250lbs.and gray chin wig and ugly as the day is long...Some time when you're in Rose City,let me know and I'll shoot into town and buy ya a coffee.......Gary

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.