FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's pictures 2019  (Read 13564 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Raquettedacker's pictures 2019
« on: Apr 16, 2019, 05:23 AM »
Time for a new season......  Let's get this party started.......
Went smelting last night in the wind and blowing snow...  Had to wait them out but a few dozen came through and wound up in our bucket.... ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Raquettedacker's pictures 2019
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2019, 07:56 AM »
Well me and the losers made it to Loserville last week. The weather was crazy ,rain snow lots of wind and one full day of sun and no wind .. The fishing was awesome.   Lots and lots of Lakers some brookies and lots of bass..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2019, 08:00 AM »
Eat and drank well. From the hotdogs for shore lunch to the Friday can Turkey..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2019, 08:04 AM »
All went well till Saturday night when I was trying to take a picture of camp in the dark in a snow storm when I tripped on a rock and broke my collar bone.... >:(

filetandrelease

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2019, 08:23 AM »
 Looks like a great time , sorry to hear about your broken wing
 Wish you a speedy recovery

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2019, 01:55 PM »
Sorry about the fall. I am sure you had some "pain killer" with you. Nice pictures and thanks for sharing...h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2019, 06:13 AM »
Thanks guys. The collar bone is more of a  inconvenience than anything.. But now I can say I spent the night in the mountains with one...    ;D ;D :o
A few more pictures..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 01:29 PM »
Shes not going back.. Getting a plate put in tomorrow 8am.
Said I can fish in 10 days.... 8)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 02:23 PM »
Some more nice pictures but none of you on the ground. That is some break you have there...h2l

zwiggles

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 02:34 PM »
Nice pics and good luck with the collarbone. I hear surgery actually makes for an easier recovery. It took me months to recover from mine about 10 years ago, and when it was all said and done the doc said he should have operated on me instead of letting it go...

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2019, 03:02 PM »
Holy crap Dom!  Heal quick.  I guess you need to tell some folks at the airport before you go through a metal detector now LOL.  Nice pics, I always enjoy your trip pics each spring.  Looks like a fun time.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2019, 03:31 PM »
Thanks Doug and Kevin.
Z the dr said its shattered and it will heal in less than  half the time . No way it was going  back together by its self... :P

Bartman44

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2019, 03:35 PM »
Get better quickly Dom, the fish will miss you. ;D

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2019, 03:36 PM »
Easy to see the break on that x-ray... Hope to see you back on the water in ten days!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 06:09 AM »
Thanks Bartman and Bart...   ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.