FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472089 times)

BUCKEYES

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #480 on: Oct 30, 2015, 04:37 PM »
I know Capt Tony Buffa is looking to fill couple spots on Saturday . He has been Killing the PERCH. Contact him. You WON'T Regret it.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #481 on: Oct 30, 2015, 08:07 PM »
well. this is very discouraging to say the least !! ??? ??? ???. 4 nights of solid fishing, and not so much as a sniff on the ss. tried 6 spots. one spot the shad were so thick you couldn't see thru them !! solid silver all the way to the bottom !!   Sully...

choo choo

« Reply #482 on: Oct 30, 2015, 08:37 PM »
Went down to Oneida to try the night bite and ran into 2 of Oneidas finest : Freddy Filet and the Coach. They were both doing well, then the fish disappeared ,and those 2 die hards headed to another spot. I only had 1 which came unbuttoned before the net. I checked out 1 other spot....nada...then headed to 2 guy's for chicken parmesan. Beautiful night to be on Oneida.

Nice talking and fishing with you Fred and Coach....hope you do well at the way in tonight.
I'm fishing my way through life .

coachwarner

« Reply #483 on: Oct 30, 2015, 10:42 PM »
Nice to see you tonight Choo Choo  8) Weigh-ins went well..... We ended up in 1st place and Release caught lunker. ;D We ended up landing 8 eyes for the night and dumped a couple really good ones too. Hope to see you on the shoreline again Choo Choo ;)

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #484 on: Oct 30, 2015, 10:59 PM »
Nice to see you to choo choo , we had  good fortune riding with us tonight, it was a very tough field of very good fishermen , ,

Jakep138

« Reply #485 on: Oct 30, 2015, 11:13 PM »
Congrats Freddy and coach !!!
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

filetandrelease

« Reply #486 on: Oct 30, 2015, 11:18 PM »

Thanks Jake , glad to see you were able to eat some of that delicious  stew after your wisdom teeth extraction , that stew sure hit the spot , that robs wife made ,

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #487 on: Oct 31, 2015, 03:00 AM »
Release and Reuben do it again! Couple of bad ashes right there!! Nice going, you two!!!

fishernet

« Reply #488 on: Oct 31, 2015, 05:41 AM »
THANKS REELEYZ. APPRECIATE THE HELP. LET YOU KNOW HOW WE DO TODAY. I NEED TO BE HOME EARLY FOR THE GRANDKIDS. I WILL HAVE 6 OF MY 8 HERE FOR OUR TRICK OR TREAT PARTY. THEY WONT LET ME MISS IT FOR NOTHING. MANY THANKS. P S I AM A DAILY READER OF ALL THE POST. JUST A LITTLE JELIOUS OF ALL THE EYES BEING COUGHT. JUST TURNED 68 THIS MONTH I HAVENT SHORE FISHED IN A COUPLE YEARS.THANKS AGAIN.FISHERNET OUT.

choo choo

« Reply #489 on: Oct 31, 2015, 07:37 AM »
Congrats Freddy and Coach ! I was rooting for you 2 guy's to take first place last night !
Good job ! :thumbup_smilie:
I would have liked to fish closer to ya's but it was kinda crowded down there in the hot spot ;)
I'm fishing my way through life .

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #490 on: Oct 31, 2015, 07:45 AM »
Great job Freddie and Coach! I could only manage one 19 inch keeper. Saw quite a few but it was a tough night. These fall derbys are a blast. Maybe we can talk Rob into having a couple more
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #491 on: Oct 31, 2015, 07:50 AM »
Release and Reuben do it again! Couple of bad ashes right there!! Nice going, you two!!!

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #492 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:04 AM »

CHoo choo  we always have fun , whether we get them or not , the 2 next to us were busting on us and we on them , it would have been even more fun if you could have been closer , maybe next time , it sure was a busy night ,  guys and gals out , first fish I seen caught was by a women , omg did I bust on the guys for that one , and of course included my self , at our age it take awhile to get the motor  whound up  ;D

reeleyz

« Reply #493 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:42 AM »
Great job coach and filet!

That place was packed when I drove by.

chrony59

« Reply #494 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:53 AM »
Is it that easy that Women can do it ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.