FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472193 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #840 on: Dec 02, 2015, 05:14 PM »
Flew solo tonight for a couple hrs picked up  2 fish , conditions could have a litter better but for this time of year you can't complain  ;D
Good job Release! :flex: So the story goes like this guys: Rookie Joe 1 and Rookie Joe 2 cast at a spot for over half an hour. Release comes waltzing up and say's "are they biting?"
And The Joe Joe twins say "nope there is nothing here" So Release makes one cast and.......... Bam!!! Fish on!!! Then Release proceeds to beat on his chest like Tarzan! :w00t: Talk about adding insult to injury wow :o

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #841 on: Dec 02, 2015, 05:19 PM »

From what I heard it wasn't quiet that bad  :(

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #842 on: Dec 04, 2015, 07:12 AM »
He was swinging from his tree branch (aka marker branch) wasn't he? LOL.  :rotflol: :clapping:

filetandrelease

« Reply #843 on: Dec 04, 2015, 07:32 AM »

I'm sorry that was pretty lucky and funny , they are both good fishermen ,it was just that luck thing , they are lucky they didn't hear jeez guys that was pretty tough or OMG this is just like stealing  ;)

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #844 on: Dec 04, 2015, 08:22 AM »
You have to laugh, Coach gave us such a great visual. No harm, no foul.  8)

coachwarner

« Reply #845 on: Dec 04, 2015, 09:13 AM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: Release says "step aside boys let me show ya how this is done and I got bananas in the truck if ya want one!" :w00t: Update: Our annual fish fry was a big success again last night at our Masonic Lodge. Cooked up about 25 lbs of walleye filets. Also made a couple dishes of walleye dip and fries. A lot of the guys ate like 3 fish sandwiches  :o
And the walleye dip was the rave. Here is the recipe. http://www.shelzolkewich.com/2013/07/01/walleye-dip-watch-it-disappear/

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

reeleyz

« Reply #846 on: Dec 04, 2015, 11:54 AM »
That dip looks tasty.  :P

PerchEyes

« Reply #847 on: Dec 05, 2015, 07:59 AM »
That dip looks tasty.  :P

Sure does look tasty!

That Ukrainian chick has some intriguing recipes.
I'd love to try this one: http://www.shelzolkewich.com/2015/10/08/perogy-lasagna/

BUCKEYES

« Reply #848 on: Dec 05, 2015, 10:49 AM »
Ventured out yesterday in the boat. Went out of Godfrey and fished out front of there. Almost DEAD SEAS out there this year. Boated 3 with 2 being keepers. While I was out they came and removed the Dock that was in.  No biggie as you can still LAUNCH there. Just wanted to give a heads up the DOCKS are OUT. Hope to get back out next week as weather looks promising.

reeleyz

« Reply #849 on: Dec 05, 2015, 12:52 PM »
Good job Buckeyes. Got out for a couple hours late this morning and poked around a few spots with little to show for it. A lot of small marks up high and some big marks on bottom.

filetandrelease

« Reply #850 on: Dec 05, 2015, 01:04 PM »

Nice job Buckeyes ,
At least you got out Bruce

reeleyz

« Reply #851 on: Dec 05, 2015, 03:57 PM »
Water temp was around 43 still.

filetandrelease

« Reply #852 on: Dec 05, 2015, 08:48 PM »
Water temp was around 43 still.
Thanks Bruce for the temp
Went down to the Mason's lodge and had dinner with the coach , all I can say it was very tasty , I ate so much I didn't have room for dessert , I should have started there lol

coachwarner

« Reply #853 on: Dec 05, 2015, 09:09 PM »
Thanks Bruce for the temp
Went down to the Mason's lodge and had dinner with the coach , all I can say it was very tasty , I ate so much I didn't have room for dessert , I should have started there lol
Dinner was great :laugh: but the after dinner fishing stunk :-\ All you can eat roast beef dinner for 10 bucks..... Ya cant beat that. I didn't have room for dessert either.

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #854 on: Dec 06, 2015, 05:08 AM »
Dinner was great :laugh: but the after dinner fishing stunk :-\ All you can eat roast beef dinner for 10 bucks..... Ya cant beat that. I didn't have room for dessert either.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.