FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471884 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #1065 on: Dec 28, 2015, 06:31 AM »
  Sorry I missed you Dom.

I didn't know you were there Jim..    :-\
You must not have been singing loud enough....    ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #1066 on: Dec 28, 2015, 07:05 AM »
Almost forgot had a nice chat with crappie killer , but I don't know how he ended up also ran into racer , nice visiting with ya Bill

Jakep138

« Reply #1067 on: Dec 28, 2015, 07:19 AM »
Nice job Fred Shane and crew !!
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

KingPerch

« Reply #1068 on: Dec 28, 2015, 08:35 AM »
Good job boys! 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #1069 on: Dec 28, 2015, 09:49 AM »
Almost forgot had a nice chat with crappie killer , but I don't know how he ended up also ran into racer , nice visiting with ya Bill
Must have just missed you... saw Snag there. Left around 4. 8)

coachwarner

« Reply #1070 on: Dec 28, 2015, 11:48 AM »
Good job boys!  :thumbup_smilie: How come I wasn't invited to the easy bite party? ??? ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Racer268

« Reply #1071 on: Dec 28, 2015, 12:42 PM »
Good job guys. Nice to see everyone.  Nothin easy goin on with that bite Coach. Lol

filetandrelease

« Reply #1072 on: Dec 28, 2015, 01:28 PM »
Good job boys!  :thumbup_smilie: How come I wasn't invited to the easy bite party? ??? ;D
I thought you were busy cooking on your new grill ,  ;D

Chowdaire

« Reply #1073 on: Dec 28, 2015, 05:35 PM »
Wow. Great looking fish, everyone!

Pretty impressive for the end of December.

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1074 on: Dec 29, 2015, 02:28 AM »
Yo guys and gals,

Lots of snow & blow in Fulton. Just turned to sleet and driven rain from the south. Crusting over the fresh snow. Could add a lot of weight to those tree branches and power wires.  I'm not getting too excited , we got 2 more days of warmer weather with rain coming up before we get 3 cold nights again. I'm going to consult Shanes "Old Fishermen's Almanac" before I make any brash predictions however. The Team Tournament is over a month away. Plenty of time to ice over Oneida. I can't wait to turn this thread over to Iceshanty.

FISH ON.

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1075 on: Dec 29, 2015, 02:32 AM »
Yo Coach,

How are them sneakers working for you now? Do they make insulated sneakers?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

FISH ON

Post Script: Remember what you said, " If you don't have a picture , it didn't happen". I would love to see a picture of them now famous sneakers with you in them. Now this is where Rockdoc usually pipes in with comments and pictures.

Ten Percent

« Reply #1076 on: Dec 29, 2015, 09:02 AM »
was just wondering...are you guys jigging blade baits for the eyes during the day? Are guys still casting from the shore at night and catching fish? I live about 2 hours from Oneida and have fished it on and off for many years. She sure is a gem!! I'd like to give it a try before freeze up. Not sure if I should tow the boat or just bring the waders. any advice would be truly appreciated. For any of you local guys that might be interested is swapping trips. I just picked up my dream boat this summer and will be fishing Erie...and the perch we have here in Seneca Lake are PIGS.

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #1077 on: Dec 29, 2015, 09:05 AM »
Boggey - your inbox is full - send me a text.  8)

Yo Coach,

How are them sneakers working for you now? Do they make insulated sneakers?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

FISH ON

Post Script: Remember what you said, " If you don't have a picture , it didn't happen". I would love to see a picture of them now famous sneakers with you in them. Now this is where Rockdoc usually pipes in with comments and pictures.
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

coachwarner

« Reply #1078 on: Dec 29, 2015, 09:21 AM »
Yo Coach,

FISH ON

If I can't wear sneakers casting from shore then I'm not fishing. My freezer is stuffed right full of walleyes.  :P
I should be good for the winter.  ;D But I'll still go out and chase perch around during ice season.

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #1079 on: Dec 29, 2015, 09:33 AM »
If I can't wear sneakers casting from shore then I'm not fishing. My freezer is stuffed right full of walleyes.  :P
I should be good for the winter.  ;D But I'll still go out and chase perch around during ice season.
Coach -- do you do that and stay dry too?  ;)
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.